A few shared edibles recipes

The one that I got 2.88 ounces off of was 74 days old

I went out of town for four days and had someone take care of it when I got home they were all about 4 to 6 inches from the ground from the weight because it was ready I wish I would’ve got a picture of that

5 Likes

That’s a monster! It must of taken a team to harvest it.

Took me 15 minutes I didn’t trim missing leaf off of it that was start to finish all natural and the genetics it just didn’t have a Lotta leaves

1 Like

lol. that’s pretty incredible. I will say i can relate, Our first harvest last year took nearly 12 hours for 9 plants. We didn’t really prune much and it was a lot of work at harvest. This year we have a device that looks like a popcorn popper dome with a crank driven bud trimming device. It went from 1.5 hours a plant to 30 mins a plant. I bet it pretty awesome to pull out of a giant jar.

2 Likes

i’ve had some beauties I’ve been very lucky

here are 6 different

9 Likes

You must be going thru jars like crazy. Other than luck, what do you think the most important part of the whole process, that made it successful?

A. I feel like light is extremely important, early on and especially during veg, but i feel like they want to be outside so take them to the sun. I have growth afterwards as much as 5" in 4 days. I think i have figured out light.

B. Ph water as well is a bit tricky. I have my water ph’d every time i water. I bet I need to check PH runoff…never checked that. Do i just need a plastic pan underneath each pot when i water and grab a sample?

Just got back from water hauling fun times. With all this rain i finally got a chance to feed them.

1 Like

Yes to all the above

1 Like

Good light temp humidity I use meizhi led have 3-300watt and a 600 watt a ph meter is a must and I like using cloth pots

1 Like

It’s Friday…and that means it’s time to enjoy the day with my lovely wife of 4 years now…AND try that 48 hour butter!
We decided to cook a late breakfast, Going to make scrambled eggs and bacon. I’m thinking of spreading the butter on some tortillas (and add some fresh jalapenos from the garden) and make breakfast butter burritos. Will report back…if i don’t pass out. wish us luck.

3 Likes

Let me know what you think

Omg I just can’t wait, wot a treat, tag me bro

@darren @Hogmaster @bob31 Wow taste is much smoother. 10 mins opposed to 30 min activation of potency. This is some nice stuff. I think i need a higher dose though. I had about the equivalent of 3 pats of butter melted on a tortilla. I will say its pretty heady but awake and alert.

3 Likes

Ohhohoho nice one brother, really jealous but pleased that your having it like this from something you saw on here, I hope this is just the start for you and you have a real good time

@Hogmaster show off :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

4 Likes

Oh definitely, I’m planning lots of stuff. honey infused with our homegrown honey. Also want to infuse coconut oil for sure. thank you all. Will need to perfect my own recipes and share.

3 Likes

Look forward to the honey, I intend doing that probably next and then try other ways and other recipes, already tried quite a lot of cannabis capsules till I ran out but will continue again, will be following your posts, put them on here won’t you brother

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 you know me brother just trying to help out a fellow friend doing it the best way I know how @DoomSack glad you like it man it is a lot smoother completely different taste and affect glad to help

3 Likes

@darren I’ll drop some shares and keep following the thread, always looking to learn new and better and tasty ways.
@Hogmaster this is really good stuff.
@DoomSack remember to float back to planet earth eventually…You have dinner plans!

4 Likes

Very nice brother! Great job. I don’t think I saw a pic of the final product after the water was drained off?

I’ve been working outside a day so if you posted it already let me know and I will go back and take a look.

1 Like

@bob31

I tried some in jalapeños poppers today, on the grill. underneath that piece of bacon is a small pat of butter.

Final final product, Jalapeños poppers

6 Likes