A few shared edibles recipes

Indeed we are, I did think Mr @Willd would know, I do tend to see him as Mr wisdom

1 Like

Hahahhaha if we all call him that he’ll be forced to change his screen name hahahaha

1 Like

Next time anybody tries cooking their butter and if they have a crockpot do it for a minimum of 48 hours you will not believe the difference it makes cooking that long I was told by a guy who owns a edible dispensary in Colorado the least amount he cooks this for 48 hours up to 60 hours Makes them super Duper strong but a one by one brownie is almost 100 mg the results are extraordinary and I do that for cooking butter coconut oil vegetable oil and Olive oil

3 Likes

Yeah i’m game, I’m sure Mr @Willd would be honoured to be Mr wisdom

Thanks @Hogmaster,good to know,how does it make any difference when you’re using a butter maker

1 Like

Lol mr wisdom it is then @darren we’ll start it here

1 Like

Ok @darren you have collected a lot of recipes. What have you make so far?

1 Like

Makes sense that less of the terpenes would be released into the air and more of the favor would be retained.
I mean foil crimped around the top of a graniteware pan ain’t exactly a vapor lock.
Your perception of me as wiser is appreciated, (and maybe a tad misguided, lol) but the truth of the matter is hat I’m just older and just have a lot of experience.

I have some younger friends, co workers and step kids who keep me up to date with what’s “current” so I know what to avoid. ha ha ha. I don’t know that I would invest in a Joule just to decarb weed but maybe when my buddy comes in Oct, I’ll ask him to bring it so we can test it.

2 Likes

Mr Wisdom is humble also @darren
Lmfao
As I said @Willd we are luck to have some who has the knowledge you do that’s willing to share with the rest of us brother

5 Likes

Indeed he is humble and we’d expect nothing less but lucky we are non the less, the more wisdom he can lay on us ,the more we can share it with others

Yes @Fever a few recipes, done the decarbonising in the oven, cannabis capsules, cannabis choc chip cookies

1 Like

Shucks you guys. Thanks for the ego boost. I try to share my experiences with everyone here as I go along. It’s a small price to pay for all the stuff everyone shares here.

I’m still waiting for some of the “explosive growth” the warmer weather brings. CB’s SCROG is already flowering so I can’t really use that as an example for mine. I’ll figure it out.
Trying to determine whether I should prune the lower sets of limbs to focus all the new growth toward the top growth or if it will all catch up once the heat comes and these suckers start to stretch. They are still acclimating to being transplanted outdoors 2 weeks ago.

4 Likes

Yeah can’t go by mine brother I cheated quite a bit putting her out at 4feet tall lol
But I would let it do its thing till it hits screen then prune away warmer weather is on the near horizon my farther north and east brother

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice bro. It’s not cheating. You grew her fair and square. :v:

1 Like

That’s true but I feel like it cheating just a bit lol
And any time brother glad :grin: could have some input

2 Likes

@Hogmaster What do you make with your vegetable and olive oil? I mostly bake with my butter and coconut oil and I’ve thought about doing a vegetable oil or olive oil but wasn’t sure what I would use it for. Though I saw a nice pesto/pasta dish going through old posts on the thread Morning thoughts in the Garden that @Willd posted and looked yummy. I’m curious…AB

1 Like

I don’t know if you get the viceland channel or if you can search on demand, do a search for a programme called : Bong Appetit, It shows you lot’s of great recipes and ways to eat it, make alcohol with it ,lots of great stuff

4 Likes

Thanks. I will look for it.

1 Like

@darren well brother the wife not happy with you ,lol I found all the episodes and have not got off the couch,tried saying I was just resting lol great show , I want their pantry. Would love to try the wine as well.thanks for sharing. (the wife will forgive once I start cooking)

3 Likes

a funny story about decarbing. I used a baking pan to ‘bake’ some ILGM WW I grew. Made an alcohol tincture with success. Weeks later I am out of out of product and after having cleaned the pan with a scotch brite pad I cook frozen French fries for dinner. After dinner I start to feel high but cant figure out how cuz I am out and had been out for weeks. I am kinda freeking out cuz no doubt I am high! It took about an hour until I came to the conclusion it had to be residual from the pan. Needless to say I sat back and enjoyed my buzz with some amazement…:joy:

8 Likes

Lol @Coltfire that’s great news, you’ll have to put any recipes you write down on here, I want to go through writing them down, the enfused honey looks really good and you can just drizzle it on your breakfast or have it in a cuppa, I’m glad more and more are catching the show,you should be laid up on the couch in recovery from your surgery so it gives you something good to watch, I hope you’re starting to feel a bit better brother

1 Like

I’m currently cooking with a 5 quart crockpot, 2 lbs of butter and 2.2 oz of trimmings/buds of White widow from successful '17 spring harvest. I’m assuming I’ll need to add water if something is cooking that long(48 hours)? I’ve only made butter by cooking for 8 hours. So far with that method ended with good results of 5+ hours of relaxed body high. I can only imagine what 48 hrs will produce! Thanks for the suggestion.

3 Likes