A beginners guide from germinating to harvest to help answer most questions that most beginners have trouble with in getting started

Well here she is all finish with about 30% amber and super frosty :snowman:, Mammoth P, Recharge, and 13 Essentials with Terpirnator is most definitely my guarantee additives in ever single grow here on out, plus the citrus smell is super strong after trimming wet you can literally get a taste :tongue: off your fingers from touching this super ichy sticky, this gone some premium unleaded gas with no ethanol. But next plants I’ll be feeding them during veg this grow , unlike this grow I did not use any liquid grow nutrients and I’m satisfied with about an ounce and half maybe 2.6 so I think it will be 1.4 maybe but the quality is bananas, I cannot wait to see :eyes: :heavy_dollar_sign::e-mail::e-mail: how she will smoke!!!

13 Likes

@yoshi beautiful beautiful look at all those trichs :heart_eyes:

This just a photo but it’s super sticky and citrus smelling, it’s so potent I can taste it from touching.

1 Like

that is going to be some awesome bud @yoshi, when i was young my dad had some plants downstairs and when you walked into the room the aroma was so heavy you could taste it!!goood stuff man!!!

1 Like

Man it smell like lemon fresh pine sol and a wet skunk, but it’s ridiculous sticky like a glue trap and seriously when touching it you can actually taste :tongue: it and the citrus is like smack smacking good, but I think it’s gone be some loud Gas for sure.

3 Likes

@M4ur here they are and if you scroll down you’ll see the root mass after they finished , and I broke one whole side of where I topped one of the plants a flowered the other half and I think I yield about 6-7 ounces still which was not bad .

1 Like

The pics didn’t load there @yoshi

If im using rockwool cubes for my seedlings or during germination, can I or how do I switch to clay pellets for vegetation stage? Is that a good idea to switch at all? Or can I just use clay for germ to veg?

1 Like

Once the roots star going you won’t be able to take it out of the rockwool,I wouldn’t think.
You could just fill in the net cup with the hydroton around rockwool
@Jay42042

4 Likes

Ok so then will I have to keep an eye on the rockwool for mold or any other problems? Will the clay keep the rockwool from going bad? Will I be able to water it the same in a DWC hydro or do I have to treat the rockwool and clay mixed together specially?

1 Like

Well I’m not a hydro dude but nah man there’s lots of Growers do it. Same ph, same everything.
As long as your roots are in solution then it’s good.
But on the safe side
@Donaldj is hydro just got a Lil promotion he did! @ktreez420 is " one of us" just with a lot more experience
@Hawkeye_diesel -hydro
@garrigan62 n @Majiktoker are mods on forum so maybe they can answer the more technical questions

3 Likes

@Aquaponic_Dumme

He is the man when it comes to hydro

Will

1 Like

I hate to say it but you may want to start your own topic so you can get your questions answered in one place and not hijack another members journal :wink:

1 Like

I soaked my northern feminine in tap water(its pretty good here) in a bowl until they sunk…then wet paper towel then into a baggy covered with a paper plate got light facing away but using it for heat is all…been 20 hours I checked moisture and to see if any sprouts have came(NOTHING OF COURSE)…WISH ME LUCK its been 20 since I last free my own meds

My one plant has got my cherry to growing. I don’t have a clue what stage she is in our anything. She is in good soil and in good sun. Could someone tell me what stage she in and what she needs right now. Is she a he? Please somebody tell me what I got

1 Like

It’s to soon to tell if is a she, it’s look overwater

Hi @Yoshi
I have just finished reading this entire post… man… the trials and tribulations of it all. The drama and hand slapping, kind of a shame really. I liked that you were doing it your way and sharing your numbers and results with us all. (thought that was what this forum was for…) the new years smoked ribs picture was almost as good as the buds…
You have great looking results.
With all that said, I do have a question (well several really but will stick with this one) can you explain to me more on this “self wicking buckets” system you are so fond of? That would be great. I did read what you wrote on it, but could not figure it out.
Thanks,
MC

I’m sorry for my response being late , but on the self wicking buckets operates as almost to growing hydroponically without the air stones and sensitive ph swings in Hydro . The main bucket that with holds the plants has soil in them , whatever your choice , and the bucket that the soiled bucket sits inside acts as a water reservoir to prevent steady watering . I believe it was a duration of 14 days was my Cafu,after longest period without having to water my plants in this system but as the plants nature of course they drink more water but even in late flowering I was able to water every 7 days . Now you can add an air stone and pump if you like which is great for your root system adding oxygen directly to the roots which grows massive buds , man I yielded 36 ounces off one plant in that system after vegging outside in direct sun for almost 12 weeks , plant was topped 8 times I believe and it was monsterous bushy but short , one of my best O.G.Kush yields to record for me , but as the plant develops a root system and it becomes established , they grow into the soil into a wick outlet from the soiled bucket into the reservoir bucket which allows the plants to get adequate water on its own at all times , so the plant is never without water ,it drinks as much as it needs , cause the roots has access to balanced ph water , so instead of pouring in the water into the soil , the plants is actually absorbing the water through its root system from the bottom which makes for a better growing and healthier plant , but my man @peachfuzz is who turn me on to that system , and stood on the results of such system , let me just say it was the most easiest , reliable , and less laboress way I’ve grown massive buds in my experience . But to the key to great buds is to play in your garden , pushing the barriers of what the professionals say , learning by doing to create a generalization on knowledge with the plants development so you can better understand all the characteristics of the plant . Than using adequate nutrients , and the right combination in nutrients and additives is also key to great returns , just recently me and my associates finally reached a milestone of 3 pounds per light from the book we purchased and training a specific strain we were all passionate about and we done it with High pressure sodium lights and with LED power , also in soil and in hydroponic so that was awesome for me and my group , but hopefully @peachfuzz will chime in and give more insight to his phenomenal self wicking system that was and still an incredible , most sufficient and reliable way to grow for any person who don’t have much time in the day to attend they garden the time it deserves to grow healthy robust plants , shout out to my man @peachfuzz hadn’t talk with him in a good while and few of my other friends from here but we been in negotiation and letigations with the state trying to get establish our facility and cultivating permits to present our establishment in the medicinal world of Cannibis and medical marijuana to where it’s been very time consuming , fatiguing , and a lot of being told no due to federal regulations , but we are committed and won’t stop at nothing until we see the fruits of our labor , cause it’s a lot of health issues around the world that Cannibis can help , eliviate , or generate tolerance to patients with out the life sentence of side effects from big pharmaceutical medication to create a healthier society …Bless it Abe God hope this give you more insight and until next time God Bless !!!

3 Likes

@yoshi
Thanks for the explanation on what it does, the part I don’t get is How to Put it together?
MC

I will see if I can find the pics of my self watering system for you… if you like to build stuff you should have no problems making one… :wink:
@MindlessCorpse
:v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes