A beginners guide from germinating to harvest to help answer most questions that most beginners have trouble with in getting started

She is really starting to pick up the pace, but a fresh Co2 generator has her perked up giibg into the last and final week in pre -flower Monday. Now tonight when my lights come back on I’ll start my week three schwazzing, plus I’m gone try and attempt taking 6 clones tonight which I’ve never done before but I’ll read :open_book: up on it as much as I can on a few links with great information, watch a few YouTube videos to make sure I’m doing this correctly. Now if I can figure it out I’ll be begging these babies outside until they ready to be put in flower :hibiscus::sunflower::rose::tulip:. But I’m really excited on how great of the results from my new soil recipe I’m using from Cali -Green :deciduous_tree: :green_heart: :green_apple: grow which I’m very impressed with now I know I can get good response without liquid Grow fertilizer. Still want a few new things such as a bigger light panel to add to the tent instead of rigging 3 different lights panels in such a,small space, I want run :running_man::dash: just one big kick a#% light like Apache AT600 or AT200 , the Mars hydro Pro Cree II 256 watt, are the Advance Led DS XML 650 , but maybe I can get me a great deal on Grow Ace dot com for an upgrade for more space, but I’m super excited to see how this girl is gone finish up overall and if I can successfully get 6 clones of the same strain knowingly this strain is one off the top 10 sort after, the extra yields from the clones will be a great bonus. Happy Growing!!!

1 Like

She is a little monster… great work @yoshi… she is loving life… I love what your doing… keep it up… can’t wait to see the end results… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

@peachfuzz how you been my brother but I’m about to give the cloning a go being my first time ever cloning indoors , but normally I just throw away the trims I cut off when I schwazying but this time I’m gone try to get 6 clones due to not knowing the strain of seed a friend gave me but man if you could smell this plant and it’s just going into the third week of pre-flower and it’s super strong , so I at least gotta try to get another grow out of this strain but if I knew I’ll just buy the seeds but I don’t know and I need a good bit of this stocked . I know it’s sativa dominant but if I succeed with cloning I’m growing one in our bucket system most definitely cause this some gas right here from the smell . I do used terpinator but I’ve never had a plant at this rate of growth smell this strong . But I’m pretty impressed with it myself being a rookie beginner my friend. When I topped the plant I removed the second nodes off when they started to grow back and super cropped it and wow what a difference , but tonight when she wake up I’ll trim her up pretty good so the buds can swell up massively .

I’m just amazed at how well that plant looks that things kicking butt… you definitely know your stuff my brother I always look forward to seeing your grows LOL… I’m sure you will have everything dialed in as far as cloning goes but if for some reason you need a couple questions answered just hit me up… :wink:

Finally I got her trimmed out going into week three of pre -flower and spray her down with 13 Essentials foliar feed, and took a few clones to see if I can get this milestone achieved. I read :open_book: about 2 hours of information in the book "Three ah Light " , the grow bible and a few other agriculture books :books: I borrowed so in time I’ll see if what I understood works. What’s sup my brother @peachfuzz I don’t claim to know as I’m still learning my friend but I’m not afraid of trying and experimenting new things, as the saying goes nothing ventured, nothing gained right, but I’m not mimicing anyone else grow, I’m creating my own methods to see what works. Now if I fail at this I’ll definitely be tagging you on what I could of done different but this is all fun for me just to keep busy when I’m home :house_with_garden: doing nothing. But I got her trimmed out to get the energy going focused on bud production to try and create big buds and I adjusted my timer to 11\13 to help also being I think it’s sativa dominant and if these clones root :seedling: and start growing I’ll have to veg them out doors which I’m not really open to doing due to my area and going into spring season and grass mowing crews will be getting cranked up in the next week or so and I don’t need folks snooping are seeing my lil science projects out exposed. But this is where I’m at as of now with my grow , first day of week three from the actual light schedule change from 18\6 to 12\12 now 11\13 so in time :clock3: we shall see the outcome which I know will be awesome, and if not a lesson learned.

1 Like

@peachfuzz how is that grand baby my brother?

Not till August sometime … :wink: I would say that I can’t wait , but right now there’s never enough time in the day to get everything that I have to do done…
Time goes by way to fast these days… lol

:v::sunglasses:

And she is now in the last week of transition of pre-flower definitely sativa dominant and starting to bud :seedling:. I’m thinking 4 ounces at least 6 ounces at the most but she is really doing great no liquid fertilizers yet as of now, waiting to see bud development in about flower week 2 which would be two weeks after this Sunday. Might run Co2 another week before I start hot ice fogging but I’m very impress with the outcome as of now with this grow. Did take a few clones but no signs of rooting yet from the clones , hopefully they root and go back to veg under a 100 watt CFL so I can plant in 1 gallon pots to veg outside.

5 Likes

Pretty consistent humidity and temperature from the top of tent and bottom of the tent.

3 Likes

@peachfuzz will the clones root without any cloning gel. I just soaked the rock wool cubes in pH water with 13 essentials and place them in the cubes with just a lil water in the bottom of dish and placed undrafted lights. They still green and seem to be living after two days, still can see pre flower buds but I think it’s about 10 days before roots start right. Should I used some honey maybe, are plant them in soil and see if they root :seedling: are do I need cloning gdl agent of some type?

I say do one with honey and compare.

I was asking cause I don’t have no cloning agent at the moment is why I suggest using honey and I just seen a video on using cloning gels compared to honey.

1 Like

I think you will be just fine with the 13 Essentials and if you’re using a rockwool cube I would leave about a quarter inch of water at the bottom of the tray for them to sit in and just give it time … sometimes I don’t get roots for 14 days… just depends on how much I’m willing to wait LOL… :wink:

Yeah I had about a quarter inch of water in there to keep rock wool moist.

1 Like

After you grow several times you can almost predict what the plant will do from learning and listening to the plants. I been playing tropical :palm_tree: looped ocean :ocean: sounds in my tent like waves crashing on a nice beautiful sunny day, surf music :microphone::musical_score::musical_keyboard::notes: looped for about 2 hours, and I can really tell this plant buds are going to swell up so big but I’m glad I super crop her to hold them. I think it’s gone do an easy 6 ounces dry weight after curing and the smell of the stalk of the terpinoids is gone be some super strong citrus purgent sativa smoke. I watered her with plain fish tank and rain water about a liter just now and she had drank all that already…wow but that’s another indication on the good fungi that’s going on within the soil. But I cannot wait until you guys see her in full bloom in about 3 weeks from now, I’m super excited about this grow. I’m thinking 70% amber no doubt that one hitter quitter!

7 Likes

Can you teach me how to grow
Looking great man

I’m :turtle: :snail: slowly stripping her every other day starting from the lowest to the top to see how she does from schwazzing!

2 Likes

@Brian091180 I’m trying to be good as you, dude you done turned more grows than me already and if I’m not mistaken I was in grow #4 or 5 when I first gave my thoughts on your gorilla glue plant :seedling:!

2 Likes

@peachfuzz I gave up on the clones , but I’ll try again after I get some cloning agent to help with rooting , I’m probably gone order Remo roots when I decide to order the nutrients . But I have to stop at Hydro store for some ph up cause I’m using much more up than down and if there is some clonex are something I’ll pick that up as well and try again , I have a few side shoots I can sacrifice for the cloning chance if I decides to try are I’ll give it a go next grow .

1 Like

Sunday will be the end of pre flower transition week three , and the start of full bloom flower. PH is still at 6.8 with seaweed extract and recharge with mammoth p and terpinator, and every 7 days I spray with 13 Essentials as a foliar spray, but I’m happy with how she coming along without any liquid nutrients in vegging just ph’ed water with seaweed extract. But I’m just curious on how much more I can progress if I add grow nutrients so I’ll start another seed here shortly in my self wicking bucket system and veg it outside as long as I can until this plant finishes flowering. I really would like to run three different autos outside and see how that goes just might be able to pull it off hmmm!

3 Likes