A beginners guide from germinating to harvest to help answer most questions that most beginners have trouble with in getting started

Nope …he’s just a grower that likes to try a lot of different things and gives you the results of what has happened …so you don’t have to make the same mistakes that he has or hasn’t… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

No @Fever I’m not saying anyone needs all "what I spent my money on Sir " I’m just saying I done several grows with advance nutrients and I bought other brands as well to do grow comparisons.

2 Likes

Gave her regular drink :beers: tonight of seaweed extract, mammoth p, and recharge Ph’ed at 6.8 and she is looking great, now back to waiting until she do her growing.

5 Likes

I think I’m gone add that Meizhi 450 watt reflector series led light in my tent, but I really want to try that Mars hydro Pro II Cree 128 , decisions but as for cost the Meizhi is much more cost efficient and seeing @Hogmaster plants that deep lush green I’m thinking the Meizhi would be a good choice for my lil home grow.

1 Like

I need to pull them out and take a picture of one you would shit how green it is it’s beautiful

1 Like

Zoom in and look at the green in that thing it’s incredible LOL give me a sec I can’t stop laughing

2 Likes

Hey @yoshi so I bought a bottle of Plagrons Alga Bloom a few days ago when I changed into flowering cycle and it says it’s pH neutral. Can you give me some advice how I can keep the pH at a good level without any pH measuring thingy? I heard about putting some lemon juice together with the water I am giving the plant, but how much should I use for that?
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

@garrigan62 , @Majiktoker , I’m sorry I would hate to say something thanks different than what the moderators might tell you, so I’ll let them help you first okay.

Ph neutral means neutral at 7.0 if any thing you wouldn’t need to adjust lemons are acidic, so likely that will give you very acidic soil and potentially ruin plants so no lemons lol its usually lime and lime raises ph you dont want to add that either as it could make you soil to alkaline

1 Like

just wondering, if Plagrons Alga Bloom is pH neutral, 7.0, it would need to come down to pH 6.5 for the mmj plant?

I might have formulated that badly. It says it doesn’t effect the pH.^^

@Bus001 this is my thread is used the self wicking buckets, and when I got to flower I even added an air stone with a pump.

1 Like

I checked on her today and she seems to picking up ah little now but I’m ready to put the first layer of the trellis net in there but maybe after these new nodes start growing out it would be time are I can switch it now and get her started flowering so I can finish her by time my outside plant get to massive .

I decided to flip the switch so she is about to go through transition into pre-flower the next 3 weeks before flower so next watering I’ll give her ah lil open seaseme to get her going.

4 Likes

I’m going for 3 pounds per light in a scrog, I’ve done well with my outside veg plant :seedling: into a scrog but I have good vibes on this one now I’ve read on swashing technique.

7 Likes

I’m excited to see her go into bloom and I’m very impressed I used no liquid fertilizers for 6 weeks in vegging, now let’s see how the flower stage is gone perform. If you grow in soil I strongly suggest recharge is a must have with mammoth P, but I’m thinking this smoke gone be that smoke :smoking: with all natural flavors. Next grow I’m thinking of trying Remo nutrients!

3 Likes

I order some 13 essentials curious on how it does for a fokiar spray :sweat_drops: nutrient!

2 Likes

You’re growing in coco coir, right? Shouldn’t the pH be closer to 5.5 or so?

No it’s not just coco, I have blend of coco in with fox farm ocean forest and fox farm compost.

3 Likes

Pinching all the branches I think is what they call monster cropping and you will be happy wit the results I bet.

I read all your stuff even if I don’t post much cuz I really can’t say it better. I learn from all of the folks here especially those of us left who were here before there was a Lab. Keep posting Yosh you may end up converting me to hydro :grinning:

2 Likes