A beginners guide from germinating to harvest to help answer most questions that most beginners have trouble with in getting started

75 total , but we making progress slowly, man it’s been a lot of work.

3 Likes

man what a spread!!! awesome @yoshi ! i’d love to spend a whole grow cycle at a facility like that learning with the pros…

2 Likes

Wish i could be there man looks like alot of fun times coming your way
Good luck

2 Likes

I’m a rookie beginner just learning as I go .

2 Likes

maybe at that level,but ive seen some of your work…and you are doing great! more experince than i’ve got lol

1 Like

You killing me big dog… :blush::grinning::joy::smiley::grinning::laughing:

Very nice… a lot of work thoe… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@yoshi man that is awesome you’ve got to get a hold me sometime that’s so sweet

1 Like

No I’m know where near you fuzz and your expertise, you and I both know you are the man come on now, I’m just in with a few guys trying to get a piece of the pie my brother.

I did something very interesting for the first time. I topped my plant and as the new nodes we’re growing out, I pinch them off as well and snipped off the very bottom fan leaves also and gave her a light drink :beers: :tropical_drink: :cocktail:, now I’m waiting to see what the out come of what I call to be double topping kind of maybe, well it’s just me trying something I have no clue about since it’s just a new experiment for me with not using any liquid concentrated fertilizers this grow. Now the side branches and lower nodes are really starting to pick up the pace and stretch outward now since I’ve done that Sunday evening, but I’m excited to see the outcome of pinching off the new tops from where it’s been topped.

3 Likes

9 Likes

I think most here would love these for a mid day snack…what you all think?

11 Likes

Two pieces of bread Lil mayo, oh yea tater chip samich

3 Likes

i’m game @yoshi you can’t eat just one!lol

1 Like

Damn son! That is some beautiful set up! Will you be posting any grows in there?

2 Likes

@BIGE I seen Pulaski, do you know Advance Led light company is local?

1 Like

really,i did not know that…i will check them out
yea they are located in NW AR,they have some awesome products! a little pricey for me though.

1 Like

Yeah I’m in sequoyah, I have not been to the place but I have a xoupke of they lights!

1 Like

wow! how do you like it up there? are you a native of AR? i have done lots of work up in that area…especially along i49.

My lil super soil plant :seedling: is coming along okay and IRS perfect for a main line stalk.

Hey yoshi! I have a 35cm tall Delahaze Plant, which was growen with 600W in a growshop. I do not have any nutrients and if it’s not really necessary I would not bother buying any. What do you think about it, will I need to add any? I am really curious how old the plant is. Can you tell that by my information? And how long I need to wait till I can start flowering?
Greetings, David