96 days veg now she's flowering

@Zero420 What was the cured weight of your cookie jar buds? Looking nice on your two new girls.

1 Like

Smoked it all before I could weigh it but I’m gonna say it was 2 1/2 ounces maybe more.

2 Likes

@Zero420 don’t feel bad, I have been smoking on one that is still alive. I cut a bud off throw it in the oven for a few minutes and smoke em. At this point some medicine is better then none.

3 Likes

@Nugs i call that the '‘hannibal lecture syndrome’'lol i’ve had to myself but we do what we need to do…lol @Zero420

3 Likes

@Nug-bug @Nugs @BIGE @Donaldj
So the experimental plants are doing awesome. All they have been getting is tap water and holy snap are they ever doing good. They have started to flower now and are looking like the best plant that I have grown so far. These are the ones that are sharing a planter and are in the green house.

10 Likes

Well these were taken lastnight. Pics of the led plants buds. Every bud looks like these pictures.

Well they will be getting the chop soon I think. All the trichromes are milky white from what I can see. Very little to almost no clear ones left. So I’m thinking maybe it’s almost time to throw them into darkness for 2-3 days. No splitting of the stems on these ones. Stems are too small.

3 Likes

@Zero420 if you are looking for opinions, you really can’t look at trichomes under LED lights. They do a pretty good job of reflecting the light which makes even clear look cloudy.

2 Likes

@bob31

Ok Bob here are some in regular light.

See like I was saying earlier. I think it’s almost time for them to be chopped. Plus it’s startin to get cold an I need to bring in my greenhouse plants soon so they don’t die on me.

she looks young to me, but you gotta do what you gotta do, brother! They look great! And Juicy too!

1 Like

Well they got chopped down last night. Had a malfunction with the heater in the flower space and it force dried the buds on the plant. So I had to chop them down. Weighed it all too and had 38.4 grams with them half dried. Being extra villagent with the heater untill it gets properly dialed in. Don’t want to kill the experiment.

1 Like

Pics from the other night.

They are doing quiet well.

3 Likes

So total dry weight. 24.25 grams off one and 25.68 grams off the other. Very skunky smelling pot these plants turned out to be. And what a buzz off the smoke.

3 Likes

Also they were cut from the same plant and grown in the same planter, fed the exact same thing cause I just poured the feed in the middle of the 2 plants. And they have quite the different flavour profile.

3 Likes

congrats on the harvest! @Zero420

2 Likes