96 days veg now she's flowering

Crap I haven’t done shrooms in like 13 years. Last time I did them I think I was high for like 10 hours. Was a good trip very high energy. Ran around all night with a couple of friends covered lots of the city on foot.

Wish I was hallucinating when I woke up and saw everything covered with almost 3" of sticky heavy snow, but it’s been melting all day and it’s almost all gone.

But that’s the beast that I live in. In the spring/summer months If you don’t like the weather wait 5 min. An in the winter your screwed cause its winter. Unless a Chinook rolls in. Then it’s like t-shirt weather with snow everywhere.

Live where it could be raining in the morning. +30 in the afternoon. And a blizzard at night. Or any combination of the three in the same day. It’s happened on more than one occasion.

1 Like

@Donaldj

So I went and bought some Cal Mag today. Kind of looks like there are some deficiencies happening on my clones. We will have to see if the Cal Mag fixes the problem. Got a good deal on it he only charged me $20 instead of $25. I also picked up two more 3 gallon fabric pots and two more one gallon fabric pots. They are pretty neat looking they have a square bottom instead of a round bottom. This should make it easier to place them in my booth. They should also fit better in my veg cubby.

Also I received my freedom dream seeds from overgrow Canada. We’re going to have to see how these suckers grow. And then when they grow we will have to see how they smoke. Hopefully they are a wicked high-cbd strain dad will just annihilate my pain. But I guess we will just have to wait and see as to what these seeds will produce.

On another note I might have hook up with a local seed dealer. Just waiting for a phone call to confirm whether or not he is willing to trade some Purple Kush seeds for some White Widow seeds. And I might have a shop that wants to buy some of my Purple Kush seeds. According to them Purple Kush is one of the more sought-after strains in my city. Everybody is looking for a pure Indica strain. They could go anywhere from $7 - $12 per seed. Which would be nice for me get a little more cash flow into my pocket.

6 Likes

Been awhile I think you’ll find the square pots a bit nicer in your space but keep in mind if you pack your ladies too tight they won’t be quite as happy stems won’t be quite as sturdy either since they can lean on each other and compete for light. Good offer for seeds in my books if you have them just kicking around.

2 Likes

@Donaldj
Ok so if my medium is like 80 some % spagnum peat moss and the rest perlite then I would have a soiled medium. Right??? Which means I should be running a pH of 5.8. Which might be the reason that my plants seem so small for the amount of time that they have been growing. Compared to others grows also. So next plants are going to be grown with 5.8 ph an we will see how those ones do.

1 Like

So did some research and it seams that I am growing in a soilless medium and have possibly been impeding my yields by giving everything with a pH of 6.4 when it should be 5.8. Might have been screwing my self out of like double of what I have grown so far. But they all grew. So everything is now going to be getting 5.8 ph cause I really like this medium and the price is awesome. $35 for 60 lbs of dirt or 107 liters. Just have to remember that I need 5.8 ph not 6.4.

@Zero420 yep soilless 5.8 pH !

1 Like

@Majiktoker @Donaldj @Soilgrowth @Aquaponic_Dumme
So now my question is will the one plant that’s been in flower for 6 weeks now (been getting 6.4 ph this whole time) benefit from me changing the pH to 5.8 now. Originally had thought it was a cal mag problem now I find out that I’ve been growing for soil when I’ve been in soilless.

1 Like

You didn’t ask me but… If you wants your plants to be deficient then leave em the way they are.

If you want them as healthy as possible change the water pH to 5.8

@Zero420

3 Likes

Yes that may make a pretty decent difference for your plants health

4 Likes

Hey just cause your name wasn’t on the list doesn’t mean your opinion don’t matter. Those were just the names that popped into my fried brain. But ya I guess there is like 4 more weeks to go st least so ya we will drop it to 5.8 an see how it reacts. On a side note I just got tickets to my canna expo. Gonna go tomorrow I think.

2 Likes

cool brother I was just giving you a hard time for not tagging me. No worries, I think you’ll be fine!

2 Likes

Well I have my plant outside. Been outside for 3 days now. Hiding in my green house. Man does it smell nice in there. I can see the buds starting to fatten up and I also changed my water ph to 5.8. So now it is just a waiting game to see how the change in ph is going to affect her. I mean it still looks good. Still can’t load pics from my phone so maybe later if I can get it to work we will have pics.

Also I took a page from @Donaldj and have a hidden grow room inside my shed I built. Just have to insulate and poly the inside then I can set up the equipment and start growing in there. But for now my plant is in the green house till its 100% ready.

2 Likes

So she is loving it in the greenhouse. Buds are fattening up and getting more an more sugary looking everyday. Also there is a beautiful purple hue frosting the tips all over every bud. An the smell is just fantastic. I’m surprised that my yard doesn’t really smell at all yet. But that greenhouse has a wonderful smell inside. Also for how crappy rainy it has been lately I think she is thriving out in the greenhouse.

4 Likes

Well she’s starting to flush herself. Green Leaves are turning yellow. Purple leaves are turning red. Buds are getting really fat. Trichromes are so big you can see them with just your eyes. Pistills are like all red and “burnt” back. Buds are getting so heavy their starting to bend the branches down. Man I should of so let all those other plants go a lot longer. But now I know.

5 Likes

Nice how about a pic or two?

6 Likes

I’ve been having problems posting pics but I’ll try.

@bob31 Holy snikies it worked.

12 of em look like this.

And I found this guy made a home between some buds.

A spider. Gonna have to clean these buds after harvest.

5 Likes

you did kill the spider didn’t you @Zero420? lol i hate spiders!

3 Likes

natural pest control

2 Likes

@BIGE naw I was gonna leave him but he fell off when I started removing the dead leaves. Hopefully it makes its way back up.

@Donaldj that’s what I was thinking. Its a spider not a spider mite. Just sucks for it cause harvest time is coming soon.

2 Likes