96 days veg now she's flowering

Second attempt at cloning ever. An ya first try with these cuttings. Some how I knew you were gonna be the first to respond.

Clone so often and I tend to follow up on threads I commented in lol

2 Likes

Ya their looking good. Can’t seem to upload any pics lately. But they are looking good enough to start assimilating to less humidity and possibly a transplant. Hopefully all 5 clones survive to fulfill their potential.

Well it’s official. All 5 clones have fully rooted the lil pots that I had put them into. Just finished transplanting them all to bigger pots. Thanks for all the info on cloning that everyone has posted on this site. You guys have made it easy for me to be successful with this cloning.

Oh ya and these are clones of my first clone that I broke bending. The clones of the clone. Hahahaha. My buddy’s calling me a mad scientists now cause of the clones. Lol.

3 Likes

Like holy crap explosive root growth in 4 days. The ones that I put in the smaller 4" pots have major roots poking out of the bottom holes in the pots. Way quicker than expected. Gonna have to transplant them again into bigger pots already. Like crazy man. Wow.

I prefer multi transplants you can water more since they dry out faster so in turn feed more often I like to go from jiffy to 4" then 1 gallon until roots are bursting than a final transplant

4 Likes

That’s exactly how it is going to be happening tomorrow. The other 3 are going into 1 gal pots. Once their dry.

1 Like

Well spent the day removing the blue underlay walls and replaced them with wood. Gonna try an keep the cats outta the cubby. Found some extra ceiling paint and I painted 3 of the walls with it. Now just need some hinges an a lock an it’ll be done.

An soil is still wet so 1 more day then transplant to 1 gal pots.

3 Likes

So the three were successfully transplanted friday night into the 1 gallon pots labeled as 2 gallon pots. Stupid store. Either way. They look good. Doesn’t even look like they got stressed at at from the transplant. So happy days.

And the one plant in flower booth is starting 2nd week of preflower. Or ending 2nd week of preflower. I’m thinking the latter. Been having trouble with pics lately so when I get that sorted out will be posting some to show latest progress. Just warning it will prolly be a long one or multiple ones as I have been up to lots lately and it’s just not really worth it without pictures. Plus they make explain a lil easier.

3 Likes

Ok clones.

2 Likes

look to be doing well

1 Like

Thanks had to play with the settings on my camera to get the pics to load so it’s kinda crap pic. But think I got it figured out. Gonna try an grow some sweet pepper’s for the wife also. That’s what’s in the starter cubes.

Lol atleast you aren’t like me I just started 2 more seeds to add another strain to my collection though I did pick a moderately difficult strain since I am sporting like that lmao. I am however starting a outside garden for her this year which will make my tiny little grow look like a planter she is kinda curious about hydro though so may make a large NFT rig for outside

1 Like

Cool ya she wants me to start her up a garden. Will prolly fill the 6×8 greenhouse this year and then try maybe a bigger one next year. Would just have to dog proof it otherwise my dog will eat the whole thing. Lil jerk dog. Eats anything that grows in “his yard” unless you hide it in the green house.

2 Likes

My yard is cross fenced garden is going to be in a front section of yard I own a double lot so my house is in one corner and driveway is about dead centre. Garden will be going along other corner of yard and only need about 40ft of fence figure 30’x40’ is large enough for a start

1 Like

Snow freaking snow. Everything is covered again. My world is covered with a 2" thick white blanket. Everywhere.

Where are you that it’s snowing? :palm_tree::palm_tree::palm_tree:

1 Like

Alberta Canada @bob31

And now it is almost all melted away. But it’s still brisk outside. Need a coat to go out.

Oh no kidding. I take back my under the breath mumbles that you were doing shrooms… Lol!

1 Like