96 days veg now she's flowering

Smoked some of the stuff I dried tonight an man could only smoke half the joint before it got too sticky to smoke anymore. Woooohooooooo.

4 Likes

@Zero420 I’m excited for you. Great job!

1 Like

lol, sounds good @Zero420 enjoy that stank dank!

1 Like

Pictures

Today’s close ups.

3 Likes

Cut her all down today everything looked good to go.

What it looks like under the magnifing glass.

11 Likes

I just want to eat this one :slight_smile: :smiley:

7 Likes

You know what @latewood that is like the best compliment I have ever gotten on something that I did. Thank you very much. Means a lot coming from you.

1 Like

Man this shit is so sticky. I grind it up an put it in my container an when ever I dump it out it all comes out in the shape of my container all stuck back together.

3 Likes

so we get the “pour out” being sticky and then you go quiet for 11 hours…lol

2 Likes

Ya I forget to come on here when I’m stoned. I now have to clean out my pipe daily cause of how stupid sticky this stuff is. Smoke for a day out of it then gotta clean it out the next morning. Lovely stuff.

2 Likes

lmfao, well I’m glad you un-couch-locked… lol

2 Likes

Drying picture

Close ups

They look so good.

11 Likes

Reminds me of Frosty the snowman :snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman:

2 Likes

So total dry ended up with just under 2 1/2 ounces off this one plant. Yay me.

8 Likes

Would that not depend on if it was sativa or indica doninant rather then the colours of the trich?
Like… if i have an indica dominant and its 80% milky, wouldnt that mean its at the best potential quality for whatever its predetermined effect would be?
Im just confused how letting thc deteriorate would make it more medical whatever the strains genetics :slight_smile: interested to find out some info on this, very intriguing stuff to look forward to

2 Likes

@Donaldj @Soilgrowth and any one else in on the cloning ring.

So I transplanted the clone and was tie in it back down to the pot and I snapped half of the main stalk off again (was like a foot long that broke off). So I decided to make some clones out of it. And got 4 good branches off of it and one stubby gal.

So I went and shaved the outer skin about 1 1/2" - 2" from the bottom up then dipped them in cloning gel and then in rooting powder. Then I planted them in Pre watered pots of soil and placed all 5 under domes. And have been trying to make sure the humidity stays up.

Also I cut the leaves (cut the tips off the leaves half way). Been misting the insides of the domes 2 - 3 times a day. Any thing that I’ve missed doing or am I on the right track??? Would love to know.

Will take pictures if needed. Should I use smaller pots for the initial rooting process like the lil 3/4" starter pots that I started the seeds in??? Cause 2 are in 1 gal pots and 3 are in 4" pots. Should I move them into smaller spaces???

Just wondering cause I see lots of pics of clones in lil pots starting out.

Lol the small pot size is so you can verify rooting faster and my opinion on misting is don’t if your plant is thirsty make her work for it just keep soil moist and keep her covered misting too often can cause mildew and or actually slow rooting. Just my opinion, if you make them thirsty they root faster in need of water simply keeping humidity high is enough, as I said only reason you see clones often in smaller pods is roots will show faster letting you know when they can be put into lower humidity hydro unit or fresh soil

2 Likes

Ha! Doninant.

1 Like

And we have roots on at least one clone. Was just kinda peeking in quick to see if they needed some misting an there’s this root shooting out of the top of the soil. Nice an white an big. Will have a better look and maybe pictures after supper here. Just having some smoke right now.

2 Likes

not bad for your first try

2 Likes