96 days veg now she's flowering

OK was just curious cause I’m on my first grow and doing photos. Your tree looking very nice​:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Ok so here is what is left on the big plant. Like 30 top colas left on it for now. Let’s see what happens with it now.

Let’s see how much they grow now that all the lil suckers buds are gone. Pretty good 140.3 grams wet of small buds and that was with trimming off most of the non crystaly covered leaves and the stems nice an close to the buds. Gonna let them dry in the containers for a while then see what we got going for a weight.

6 Likes

Bent the clone and put it in to flower also.

Gonna let it start flowering now I think.

3 Likes

do your PK look like these :yum:

last winter’s grow

12 Likes

If you want to grow PK keep them cool brings out the colours

Ok ya I changed my mind on the clone going into flower just yet. Gonna let it veg a bit longer. On another note, small stuff I clipped off is all dry and I got 39.77 grams from it.

Now to just cure it for a while an we’ll be good to go.

9 Likes

@Donaldj @Aquaponic_Dumme @Soilgrowth @latewood
K so here’s some close up pictures of what’s left in flower booth.

Just wondering what you guys think I should do??? Put it into dark period now??? Leave it for 2-3 more weeks (currently in week 7 of flower)??? Split the stalk or not??? Just want some suggestions and ideas.

Here’s a pic with more buds in it. There’s like 28 main colas left on it. Took all an I mean all of the smaller buds off and got like almost 40 grams dried from it.

15 Likes

I’m a first time grower so I cannot give you help with your question but I have to say that your photos and plants look fantastic. They look like underwater photography of ocean life. Magnificent.

4 Likes

This is technically my first grow still. This plant is from my first set of 4 plants. Just that I broke off almost half of the stem when I was doing some lst. So I just let it veg till the other 3 were done then I flipped it. An it was a monster by that time. Just learning as I go along here. Been fun. And thanks I went full zoom on my phone to get those close ups. Was trying to see the tricome colour. Just starting to turn amber on some buds

Great job. I hope mine turned out to be half as good looking as yours. Good luck with the rest of the grow and I will be watching.

2 Likes

Thx. There is still a clone in veg too. Then I have to pack it all away for a while once these plants are finished. Maybe when I start again I’ll buy some ilgm seeds and see what I can do with those.

I bought 10 white widows from ILGM. I so far have planted 3 and all 3 are doing well, great actually. I suggest you try seeds from Robert here at ILGM. You can’t go wrong with them.

Yes will have to wait a while tho. Wcb is screwing me around right now and need to find a job soon. Maybe even now depending on how this situation goes.

1 Like

I like what ive seen and read. Im coming out in a few days with a really good video. You might want to check it out. Its pretty cool. Big yeilds two plants. Good job brother.

1 Like

are the trichs where you want them to be if so harvest at your preference

The best advice I can give you comes in the form of a question.

What is the % of amber vs cloudy vs clear trichomes on your buds?

10% clear
85% milky
5% amber
Roughly

1 Like

give them another week

2 Likes

80+% milky is as alive and potent as you can get. Amber is deteriorating THC

Clear is a vessel with the potential to hold THC.

Cloudy is pure fresh THC

For an up high; You are as close as you can get. If you want a more medinical affect, or a sleepy time affect; Allow a higher % of Amber trichomes. 33%-50%

6 Likes

Awesome thanks guys.