6 Plant California Organic Outdoor Legal Grow - 5 thirty gallon fabric bags, one 1/2 wine barrel

Large pots are way to go…
Happy growing next time :wink:

2 Likes

@Big123
@Hogmaster
@Myfriendis410
@garrigan62
@bob31
@Wishingilivedina420state
@AnneBonny
@Willd
@BIGE
@Countryboyjvd1971

Just a little teaser…
Cal dreaming :wink:

21 Likes

:star_struck:

@Ragnar

2 Likes

Very nice dude

3 Likes

very nice @Ragnar

2 Likes

I left one big bud on a plant, somehow Iam hoping maybe it its polinated, a lot of mj plants in them hills…:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

That there be a bud​:sunglasses: :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

I have thee gold leave in early flower now looks yummy :yum: @Big123 Woohoo

5 Likes

The Gold Leaf curing up well, very crystally with a great light green color…

Harvest cheers!

3 Likes

Found this by accident outside on patio by washing/harvest Area, been outside a few weeks, smells like Chronic Widow, aside from dog hair still stinky, I pulled off most of sun leaves and blew hair off Best I could…hard to believe I missed It

7 Likes

Thats when i ordered my goldleaf seeds. Glad i did, hear nothing but god stuff about that strain

1 Like

Gold Leaf through the convection vaporizer quite a potent delicacy I hear.

2 Likes

@Big123 I can only dream to step outside my house and walk into a weed plant like “oh hey there my friend :hatched_chick:aren’t you the cutest little thing”

Your harvest is gorgeous!!!

1 Like

Hehe! We kind of did the same thing with pots(big containers! , holes in the ground… grow and our growing place seems a like! Good job, beautiful grow

4 Likes

12 weeks in cali

12 Likes

Haha the girls are almost growing past your roof line!

2 Likes

Yea didn’t expect them to get that tall🌲

1 Like

Beautiful plants @Harleydude1969!

2 Likes

@Harleydude1969 You’re killing it, great plants!

1 Like

They’ll do that, especially outside and planted early. Lots of time to veg into trees. I suspect nobody told the California legislators that 6 plants could mean an orchard!

2 Likes