5/16/17 ILGM Blueberry & Amnesia Haze Autos started

C6/25

Took another NL and another GL clone, plants are getting big and these are the biggest cuttings I’ve taken, hope they root!

Made the decision to move my smaller vegging GL clone and one Northern Lights out of the tent, have them happily vegging in the sunroom now both in 5 gallon cloth pots with FFOF ameneded with Roots Nitro Guano and Roots Grow. Plan is to flower them on second rotation once the other three finish up. :nerd_face:

We don’t have the secure area we would need to grow outside right now, so this is the next best choice. I’d like another tent, but we are sticking with the one while we have ample sunlight from Mother Nature to tap into. It could be easy to go overboard, but we are finding that we have plenty of cannabis with our perpetual Grow of 2 plants flowering per cycle, this 3 plant cycle is just a bonus for summer :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This leaves 1 GL, 1NL, 1 Blueberry in the tent. Blueberry auto is in pre-flower :heart_eyes:.

Plants are all 2 feet tall now and have only been FIMMED once. Plan is to switch from 18/6 > 14/10> 12/12 over the course of the next 2-3 weeks

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::four_leaf_clover::heart_eyes::nerd_face:

3 Likes

Blueberry Auto began flowering :heart: 42 days from seed, right on schedule

24" tall she stretched about 4-6 inches last week and is a beautiful plant!

5 Likes

@Majiktoker when you have a chance, check out the pretty stems and petioles on this Blueberry auto — all of my plants this Grow have beautiful light green stems and not a touch of purpling – I think it’s the Rhino Skin!

2 Likes

@Sl1, if you’ve been using it the entire grow it very likely could its one of my favorite nutrients personally

Yep, since seedlings - I love that is also pH perfect - so easy

1 Like

Yea that definitely makes it user friendly as well, the plants look good your doing great

1 Like

7/3 update

ILGM auto Blueberry 1 week in flower and 34" tall / biggest skinniest plant :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

GL & NL clones 5 days since 12/12 switch showing tops :heart:

6’ tall 4x 4 flowering tent arriving in 2 days :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Blueberry a little dry here

6 Likes

@Sl1
How much and how often have you been feeding the Rhino Skin? I’ve been thinking about using it as well.

Just this grow, I had some P deficiencies last grow and Majiktoker recommended it. Works very well and doesn’t affect pH :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@rugar89 sorry didn’t answer your whole question, Monday brain here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m using the recommended mL/gallon every time I water and I started with my seedlings just adding to my spray bottle.

1 Like

@Sl1
Thank you for the info. I’m going to get some Rhino Skin today.
@Majiktoker recommended potassium silicate for a heat stress problem I’m having with my outdoor grow. He didn’t specifically mention Rhino Skin, but after some research that’s what I came up with that should help. Think I will start giving it to both my inside grow (Blueberry Autos), and my outside problem grow.

2 Likes

Lol I can tell you all about it thats one product I do know best @Rugar89

2 Likes

@Sl1 @Majiktoker
Just to be clear, does about 3/4 teaspoon per gallon of water sound about right?

Depends on age of plants when they get bigger they’ll wind up taking larger amounts of it so lets say for example you have a plant 2’ tall start with 1 tsp per gallon, the plant will have no problem using that much nd of course the more branches they get you’ll need to increase dosage slowly I wouldn’t advise going over 2 tsp per galling though as it is strong stuff

2 Likes

I’m using 7ml per gallon, or 1.5 teaspoons, per the feeding chart, since seedlings - Hope that’s right? Uh oh - just read Majik’s reply :grimacing:

2 Likes

I usually start seedling at 1/4 tsp once they enter vegitative its moved up to 1/2 tsp then once aggressively vegetating they get moved up to 1 tsp then as they gradually grow continue to increase.

If they are doing great @Sl1 than I wouldnt change a thing, just increase as they grow along because not only will they need to send it to more areas of the plant but will also start using more nutrients. As long as there is a steady supply of rhino skin she ill have no problem uptaking other elements and distributing sugars where they need to go

2 Likes

Thanks buddy they are all almost three feet tall going into flower, never had plants this big or healthy looking, had to get a larger tent! Appreciate all the help :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

My pleasure, the big ones would take 1 1/2 tsps easy and woo-hoo I suppose that could be good or bad, though the bigger tent was probably for the better im assuming lol

2 Likes

@Sl1 @Majiktoker
All out of likes as usual, but thank you both for the information. I’m going to the Hydro store and picking some up today.

2 Likes

My pleasure bro, keep me posted if you have any more questions feel free to ask @Rugar89

1 Like