5/16/17 ILGM Blueberry & Amnesia Haze Autos started

Seeds soaked 5/15, tap roots 12-18 hours, into starter medium 5/16/17 am - here we go again, perpetual Grow happening so far, also put a GL clone in the ground outside, mainly for training experiments

Planning to mix my own soil for this grow and use the Roots Organic Free Line I scored at NECANN, will post pics of nutes when I get home.

Do you think it’s OK to use Rhino Skin together with another nutrient line? @Majiktoker

5 Likes

Off and running @Sl1 love the perpetual grow! I’m along for the ride!

3 Likes

It’s fun to work with just two plants —once they get to this point of 4 weeks out and the flowering is kinda boring (my 2 flowering GLs), having new starts to learn on is really inspiring.

2 Likes

Well said and I agree. My ultimate goal is to do the same thing.

1 Like

It’s summer and I know I’ll be playing outside as much as I can so I went with autos

1 Like

Solid choice I think! I have bb autos as well that I’m gonna drop one if these days!

1 Like

@Sl1. Yes you can use with any nutrient line Stuff is very user friendly

1 Like

Looking forward to following along from the start. Here’s to a big harvest!

5 Likes

I’m also looking forward to this thread! Did you get their whole line while at the NECANN @Sl1? I’ve been curious about it.

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

@ktreez420 I believe so (plus a sweet Reggae CD)

I also was given some of their soil amendments - I plan to take pics of it all and upload. Hoping to also make my own soil mix for this grow so gotta get on it!

2 Likes

Free stuff from Roots Organic & babies breaking the surface today❤️

5 Likes

6 days since seed soak, amnesia haze really taking off…gotta make soil

4 Likes

6/5

Sad news, I broke the stem in my Amnesia Haze seedling, tried tying and supporting her but she didn’t make it.

A bit behind on this grow due to adulting and life stuff, just got my little Blueberry transplanted into 5 gallons of FF Ocean Forest and under LEDs where she is much happier and joined by friends:
Gold Leaf Clone Bertha 2
Gold Leaf Clone Mini Bertha 2 (was outside, woody stem and 3 sets tightly packed nodes- let’s see what she does inside)
And 2 Northern Lights clones from a friend.

So shaping up to be a mostly Clone grow - my first!!!

Thanks for following along!

4 Likes

So sorry about your AH. :cry: The rest are looking pretty though.

Thanks @AnneBonny I’m happy to get this Grow going and have it to focus on.:nerd_face:

6/7. Northern lights clones transplanted to 5 gal cloth with FFOF
Larger NL fimmed.
All watered and lights lowered to 18"
Timers to 18/6

GL clone 2-1 taken 6/4 from Bertha2 looks like it’s rooting :nerd_face:

All watered + rhino skin, using rainwater now, 55 gallon barrel is overflowing - too much rain.

2 Likes

UAll the girls are growing well. Also have taken a couple more GL clones and NL clones for @Matthew420

Tent is filling up!

60 days from seed soak my Blueberry auto is kind of a runt, short and squat with 6 tight nodes.

What I’m growin now:

Two NL clones from a friend, my GL clone from Bertha and a Blueberry auto. (Smaller GL clone staying small which is fine for now)

My plan is to switch to 12/12 (GL and NL are photo-clones) once the Blueberry auto has been flowering 2 weeks.

Best i can do right now😊
If it looks like I’m running out of room a NL will live outside for a couple months.

Left two NL clones, nice and tall, fim took well.

Center front is Blueberry auto

Monster on the right is a GL clone, also fimmed

1 Like

Looking good @Sl1 Were these your first clones? Impressive.

1 Like

Little blueberry has calyxes and showing signs of nearing preflower, thinking she will flower in 2-3 weeks so right about then I’ll clean up my lower stems on my photos and make more clones, begin the switch to micro-nutes and then switch to 12/12 once Blueberry (auto) is flowering well.

So far I’ve been using Ocean Forest soil, Roots Buddha Grow, Roots Amino Surge, and Adv Rhino skin. Rainwater so awesome pH is right about 6.8 so have only been needing minor adjustments up when an add nutes.

It almost looks like something has chewed two fan Leaf tips on the GL, checked all plants and under sides of leaves but haven’t seen anything unusual.

Getting bigger, switching to micro-bloom nutes.

Autoblueberry looks like she will start to flower soon, ~42 days from seed

Photos are doing great, this is my first foray into clones and I’m happy to see them doing so well.

Got samples of Mammoth P and started yesterday.

Feeding during pre-flower: mammothP, rhinoskin, GH Micro-bloom, Roots Soul Amino Aid. Grown in soil, FF Ocean Forest lightly amended at mid/lower layer with Roots dry Nitro Guano, Roots Uprising Grow. All freebies!!! (Except soil)

Upper photo:
Left to right upper: Northern Lights Clones 1,2 & ILGM Blueberry Auto
Lower Left to right: Gold Leaf Clones Bertha 1-2.

• little Bertha 1 GL clone needs a proper transplant, she’s only in a few inches of soil right now!
5 Likes