4x4ft (1.2x 1.2 x 2m) Tent pictures wanted, and suggestions please

I have a full functioning 4x4 tent running 4x O.G Kush 4 weeks in to flower. Unfortunately when I started this grow my local hydro shop had no suitable products (the shop was all but bare, couldn’t even supply a simple 4 pot system.) so I am hand watering in Coco in 5 gallon pots daily. It’s working but this is grow no2, I want no3 to be more efficient.
I am currently waiting on a multi flavor pack of seeds and want to grow 2 flavors at a time.
I plan on attempting SCROGing for the 2nd time. Also I do have a tight time frame so I was thinking 4 pot for quick vege, but I may be wrong, that’s why I take you guys suggestions on board.
Would you go 2 pot or 4 pot system??
Please post pics of 2 or 4 pot set ups and speak your opinion, just don’t slam others opinions, as so far it’s 50/50!!
P.S I want to keep the whole unit in the tent. I have a bench for the pots to sit above reservoir.
Blessings all.
Jay Man

This is what I’m think of using.

Not to be rude, but no help at all.
I already have an all but perfect set up, 4x4 tent, powerful 6in fan on speed controller with carbon filter, 600+watt LED that says it covers 5x5, (that I’m not sure of but it’s perfect for my 4x4 and only draws 320 watts at the wall and beats a 600 hps imo, (especially because of the heat where I live), I just want to swap out my 4x hand watering pots for a recirculating system and can’t decide wether to go 2 pots or 4. Again I want 2 strains growing at the same time. The whole question is 2 pot or 4 pot, and that’s why I’d like to see pics of people running both, the pros and cons…
Good luck splitting your tent in half, make sure there are no light leaks at all or you’ll hermie your flower side. If you are setting up in 2 halves you might as well run 2 cycles, 1 in each half, instead of moving your plants you just switch timers and when you harvest start that side as your new vege side, go back and forth can do with either HPS or LED, get the MH gone, LED and HPS both will do from seed to flower Look into LED, it saves the stress on plants by moving from MH to HPS (that’s getting prehistoric with LED!!). If you want a mother and make your own clones buy a 3x3 tent and use your whole 6x6 for veg and flower rooms. LED, less heat from light, no heat don ballast, (it doesn’t have one) plants can be moved virtually stress free, the bonuses go on…

1 Like

Running 4 pots in a 4x4 tent doesn’t leave much room for a res. 2 pots will leave you more room to stuff everything in the tent like you want. Better not to be crowded until you see the set up work. You can always add two more buckets for the next grow.

1 Like

@JPcrazy I have built a table approx 12in tall to sit my pots on and have res underneath, with the ability to lower it if I can find a lower profile res tank.Going by others measurements at table height of 12in allowing for 55l res I’m going to be about 4in taller than others set up. I’ll get pics up asap, just waiting to clear the tent in about 4 weeks. What are the height of the top of your DWC pots from the ground JP?
Starting from seed and short vege are big priorities.
Any info or links on best reservoir tank size, topping up nutrients, Ph etc appreciated.
Not doing DWC, Doing standard recirc in expanded clay for the 1st time, and got about 3 weeks to pick up as much info as possible!!
Cheers.
Jay.

1 Like

Ok ok I see what you want to do! Mine are 24" from the floor witch is kind of tall if your not careful with switch time lol.