4 in the floor, growing more this round

Hello all it’s been awhile, I got a lot of heat on my back. That’s what I get 4 treating a pharmaceutical employee but he shouldn’t have hollowed at me lol. I’m in the process of buying a house, just waiting on it to be inspected. I’ve meet a lady and she’s running me full speed. No grow yet just waiting to see if this heat will pass task force dea they wanted to charge me with making a terrorist threat all I told him was to hollow at when I got there and he wouldn’t like the taste it left in his mouth lol. Gotta get off this public WiFi @Nug-bug @BIGE @bob31 @SmoknGranny @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

Damn man! I’ve been worried about you :blush::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I hope you get and stay OUT of trouble. Maybe this new gal will settle your butt down for a bit and I am glad you found someone.

1 Like

She’s on house arrest and I’m on probation I think she’s gonna get in over my head lol, but I’m grabbing life by the horns again. . .

1 Like

Oh Sweetie … you just added to my gray hair :joy: To be honest I kinda thought that you were either in jail or worse. I’m just so happy that you’re alive :hugs:

1 Like

I was for 2 weeks in jail, but he didn’t press it cause it was his fault. Then I had to go to probation court they reinstated me so it’s all good. Sorry about the gray I got a head full. . .

1 Like

It’s okay about my hair :joy: Just please don’t scare me again you little stinker!!!

I started a topic and will tag you over. :+1:

where in the flippity flop have you been bro!!!
i’m glad you are ok!

1 Like

Going through life @BIGE full speed I’ve felt more alive in the past 4 months then past 5 yrs ups and downs still but it’s ok. . .

2 Likes

as long as you’re ok it’s all good brother!!

1 Like

ilgm is serving cherry pie at the seed shop!!!

1 Like

@garrigan62 has been a busy bee. Hope I spell it right …

i’m keeping 1 hand on this and other 1 on my money

2 Likes

Got 2 sign off now happy growing all …

2 Likes

Glad your back around crazy !
Glad they reinstated you instead of violating you.
OK hurry up and get 1 in the dirt brother and take care.
OH AND STAY OUT OF TROUBLE

1 Like