4 ILGM WW AF and a bag seed, 1st Grow

@bob31 @Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 well today was water day but also held a nasty surprise… Temps 68-78 soil ph 6.86 watered at 6.45 runoff 6.68. No nutes given to either sick plants. Tips are yellowing in two of four WW autos. All 4 WWs are in same environment, soil, water etc. Heres some pics.

I don’t think this has anything to do with your proem, but be careful getting water on the leaves. The droplets act like a magnifying glass and cook the leaves. If you get them wet turn off the lights for a bit till they dry off so they don’t burn.

May I also suggest a support ticket for this exact concern. Also could you tell us how you are testing your pH?

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Also here is a Deficiencies & Excesses Chart to help you identify what is wrong with your plants

I’m with bob on the watering but I’d say it’s a nute issue being shade color blind makes it a bit harder for me to determine which one tho @Majiktoker you have any input to share lol

1 Like

I think they’re burning for the same reason but it’s being caused by either the water pH being off.

Actually @Countryboyjvd1971 I’m amending my post. just reread the post and saw the ph in and runoff. I missed that first time through. I might of baked my wake a little too much…lol

So scratch the ph Though I recommend checking the calibration of the meter to make sure it is correct.

2 Likes

You may be right bob I just noticed he posts the ph number and first ones a little low bud

1 Like

@bob31 i just calibrated last week however i will deff recalibrate when i get off. @Countryboyjvd1971 i watered at the 6.45 bc originally i was having high ph issues. I think im going to try and stick around a 6.5 6.6 water in bc the buffer in FFOF.

1 Like

I always water and feed at ph of 6.5 or higher I try stay between 6.5-6.7
Also I found feeding fox farm nutes full strength as they direct you need to flush as they recommend as well just a FYI I also use ffof @TokersHaven

Strain; ILGMl WW Autos

Age from Sprout: 19 days

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots: FFOF

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so? Once a week, daily mist twice a day.

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir Water in 6.45 -6.5

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: NO NUTE ADDED

Indoor or Outdoor:
Light system, size and height from plants: Indoor 4x4 1 1000w Bestva LED 1 600w HPS

Temps; Day, Night:77 day 68 night

Humidity; Day, Night: 55-75

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: yes two outake one intake

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:
Co2; Yes, No: none

Only 2 of 4 are showing signs, all conditions are the same for all plants.

Ok i havent feed nutes yet tho. I was told to wait till atleast week 4 or more so i figured another two weeks before i gave nutes. Ill double check my ph pen when i get home only other thing i can think of is thr FFOF was too hot but that wouldnt explain my other two being perfectly healthy. Its just weird and frustrating

Sounds good @TokersHaven

How big are the pots again?

Also how far away is the light?

I think they are just about old enough to stop misting the leaves

1 Like

Theyre 7 gallon pots fill to about 3/4 full, did that so i could add soil as main stem grows (havent added any yet). Ive kept light around 18in away the whole time. Maybe move it up? I usually do a back of hand heat check twice a day as well.

1 Like

It may be hungry if you haven’t feed it I was thinking a calmag issue at first lol

1 Like

Start of potassium deficiency. Potassium deficiency will yellow the leaf from the tip to the inside

2 Likes

So should i start feeding them? Ive got floragrow and boomerang on standbye… Should i plan a feed for them? Ill post the nutes from boomerang as well

Personally if it were me id be going for some sort of potassium silicate or silicon product like silica blast protekt etc the list goes on or some thing along those lines, if you do feed them start off lightly

3 Likes

Ok i will look for it now im sure the only place ill be able to get it is my local hydro shop but we shall see. Should i feed them? Is it not to early?

1 Like

@bob31 @Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 thanks again for the help guys hopefully i can get this under control fast. Hate having sick plants makes me stress way to much

1 Like

Yea they should be big enough to start lightly feeding

1 Like

Ok so ive read to cut the recommended dose by 1/4 so since the boomeran alone calls for 10-20ml ill use 3ml?? Sorry im asking so much i just know ots really easy to over nute and fry my babies.

1 Like