4 ILGM WW AF and a bag seed, 1st Grow

Checked on the girls today the WWs are great. My little runt is adorable i think im going to start to give her Floragrow on week 4 water and let the others go a little longer with out. Maybe i can get her to catch up to the other 3? My sick plant still looks well sick lol. Havent watered in 6 days today would be day 7. The new growth is starting to look ok. Is there anything i can do for the damaged leaves? Here’s some pics! Oh when can i top or fim the WWs?

Oh topping went very well with sick plant!

1 Like

looking good @TokersHaven

for me best thing you can do to the damaged leaves is to pop them off… its only the big fan leaves i know a lot will complain at this suggestion but they aren’t really going to do their job properly that frazzled… better to get them out the way and let the light get to the lower new growth :wink:

off to hide before Admin see this comment lmao :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing tho. Why is it so looked down on? And whats the difference between fim and toppin in growth. Should i FIM or top the autos or just let them go?

Top the autos they recover better and faster and handle topping much better than fimming

2 Likes

Ok thanks! I knew that they had limited lifetime, which made me question doing it because of the less healing time.

As long as you get them early enough it won’t harm them

Are we talking like 3rd node or 4th?

4th node preferably

2 Likes

Stoped and got a couple of things for the sick baby today some Boomerang and slightly stronger cal/mag been using GHs cal/mag supplement.

3 Likes

06:17 06/6/17

Not a bad morning! They Widows are still doing great! Mam do they grow fast just a days difference is huge now. My sick plant looks alot better in my new growth this morning i might even top her tonight! Also how do i go about cutting my dead leaves away now with the lowest stress possible?

2 Likes

@garrigan62 Hey man i didnt want to take over his thread. Would he nute burn be from FFOF? I hadnt added any nutes what so ever before it showed symptoms. Since then ive given 1 feeding of cal/mag and boomerang 2 nights ago because if had a couple of ppl say it might be a cal/mag deficiency, which has seemed to help a lot. My new growth stoped showing signs for now. Dont know if it was the boomerang or the cal/mag. The plant is now 32 days old from sprout.

@TokersHaven

Yes I do…that soil and MG garden soil i just way to hot for seedlings i see it almost every day here in the forum.
Best thing i can offer is to transplant plant them into a soil that has the least amount of nutrients and to remove as mush as the soil around the root as possible. Then add 2mm of liquid thrive to a gal of water and two cap fulls of hydrogen peroxide pour in the hole then add the seedling dirt then more water and that’s it…she’ll do just fine.

Will

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! The sick one was the only one to show an issue my 4 WWs i did a 60/40 with FFOF on the bottom and jiffy seedling starter on the top. They seem to like it well for now ill have to keep a close eye on them. What else would be a good soil to use for autos so i dont have to transplant them?

@TokersHaven,

I have a journal where i have posted my mixture of soil i use.
Hell…i’ll just go get it for ya be right back

Will

1 Like

@TokersHaven,

Sorry it took so long I have my headphone on jamming out to Metallica

Here ya go

MY SOIL LESS MEDIUM

Some of you have asked me for my recipe well here ya go.

I started out with an off brand of Pro Mix same thing but different brand.

I added 3 1/2 gal’s of Mix to a 5 gal cloth pot. Then add one gal of worm castings, Guano Grow Crazer Guaranted Analyis For Vegg Phase 5-1-1 one half gal, than added Indonesian Bat Guanno one tsp per gal of soil or 5 tsp’s
Bone Meal I added 5 tsp’s and mixed them real good togetter.

WATERING

SEEDLINGS

Super Tea Mix
0.5 - 0.5 - 0.10 mix 2 - 3 tsp’s per galof water " WILL NOT BURN SEEDLINGS "

VEGG

Every watering durning vegg i would add one cap full of Fish Fertilizer 5-1-1 then i added Veganic Special Sauce a Microbial Tea and Inoculant 0.75 - 2.15 - 2.10 mix 1 tsp per gal of water every watering

Durning their growth would spray them with a:

" SUPER PLANT HORMORN SPRAY "

I would also add two cap fulls of " HYDROGEN PEROXIDE" TO EACH WATERING.

FLOWER

I added Bone Meal to the top soil I added one to two tsp’s per plant. once a week.

When i watered i added one tsp of Molasses and one tsp of Honey per gal of water twice a week for the entier flower period.

Durning watering once per week i would add one tsp of Epson Salt.

And that’s it. I didn’t have any problems what so ever not one defecincy not a one.

2 Likes

O wow dude! Did you come up with that yourself? Thats intense im gunna have to use that for my next 4 for sure!

yes i did it’s about perfect. thought out the journal not one deficency not a one,

Will

1 Like

Yea im gunna have to give it a read. Ive been trying to read every chance i get. Thanks again!

Hey my pleasure my friend. Any time

Will

Haha got my electric bill this morning… Went from a usual 119.00 toooooo… 311.00…what da hell kind of demon light do i have!