4 ILGM WW AF and a bag seed, 1st Grow

@bob31 they get misted 2 times a day. i was going to go back and edit because of the typo and confusion but my fav button is gone!!??

1 Like

screenshot

Mine is there. To the left of Reply.Maybe log out and log back into the site?

What the heck mine is not… Ok so i need to buy ph down and some form of nutes. Any suggestions on nutes that are good but dont punch you in the gut with?

GH has a reasonably priced trio of nutrients.

Ok cool i see what your talking about…do i need to get the whole grow box or can i buy individual nutes? And if so what ones do i buy lol heeeelllllppppp my noob skills are coming into play!

If you buy the trip that cut a few bucks off the price. Where are you gonna buy from? I forget where you’re located?

Already on the way :slight_smile: Thanks for the heads up. What’s the difference in the floranova

06:00 AM my temps are still good. The widows are a week from sprout today and look good. My oldest photo looks horrible right now. Im not to sure it will make it to the next watering.

1 Like

@Donaldj @Majiktoker @garrigan62
Could yall look one post up and help out @TokersHaven please

1 Like

@TokersHaven have you looked at the defficiencies chart? Drooping is usually over or under watering.

You ordered ph down to correct your water pH. I’m not sure you should do anything else until you start giving her the corrected pH water.

Also your Cal mag should be here today. Add that to your water and see what the pH does.

1 Like

@bob31 the only thing is, that was the 2nd time using that water. Ive been using distilled water which was phd at 6.0 at that time my run off was 6.47. I do have ph down ordered as well as floragro but i think im going back to distilled lol. I hope i can get the cal/mag in her and she comes back.

6.0 is to low and 7.2 is too high. They both will lockout nutrients if you look at the pH chart. I’d save the money from the distilled and get the pH up and down and a pH meter with some 7.0 calibration fluid. Also important to let tap water sit minimum 48 hours to let chlorine evaporate if your using municipal water. Some use chloramin which is even worse on MJ plants from what I’ve heard.

1 Like

I am unaware of soil being used but I see your pictures and think of N def or simply hungry :wink: @bob31 is quite right could be ph related a better system of ph control would help for sure

1 Like

@Donaldj hey man im using FFOF

does your pot feel heavy? I only ask because we can care too much for our ladies and over water them very easily which makes root zone stagnant and ph go wacky? You shouldn’t need to feed for nearly 2 months in FFOF and if ph is correct and plant is only watered when dry they should stay healthy and grow without any additives pretty much until you go to flower. I know my smallest plants can go a week or more between waters in 5 gal pots
Most of my ladies only need water about once a week until in flower then they get thirsty

1 Like

Yesterday was water day based on the finger in the soil test. I had no moisture atbthe third knuckle so i watered. In the beginning i was watering way to little now i only water when pots feel like air or i camt pick up moisture. It might be ph from the water, when i used distilled water my run off when i was using distilled was a 6.47 now ots about a 7.1 7.2. My ppm is.886. Ive got ph up and down coming as well a the floragrow trio. Whats the difference between floragrow amd floranova?

1 Like

Nova is organic and hate it myself but I do lots of hydro

1 Like

Sorry for all the typos, small phone big hands lol. I miss my edit button. :frowning: However i do kinda want the nova now…but ive spent soooo much $ :confused:

Thanks for the help btw.

Good morning all! My WW Autos are doing great and growing fast. I have small one thats the runt of the litter but even she is good. They turned a week from sprout yesterday! My oldest is still very sick and ive given her some very serious thought and im debating to pull her a run just the widows. The plant looks so bad it makes me cringe. I do have to say that the topping went very well. These plants are fighters tho shes still trying to put oit new growth.

km

2 Likes