4 ILGM WW AF and a bag seed, 1st Grow

ohh god no lol not with 6 plants in there lol, i did 2 clones on a scrog in the loosest possible term of the word lol and they all but filled my 4 x 4 if you have time could fill a tent with 1,

Ok my oldest was opped at 24 days old since sprout, is this right?

Also my cal mag wont be here till monday could i use the MG liquafeed to help with the phosphorous deficiency? Then put on Fox farm nutes? I hate using MG but my plants first two leaves look bad really bad and im getting another spot on a newer leaf, need to stop it asap

2 Likes

One more day wouldn’t hurt that bad,I would wait till tomorrow instead of using mg,then ff

1 Like

…tomorrow is Memorial day so itd be Tuesday. I still think it would be ok maybe… Not to worried tho the Widows looked great this morning. Ill put pics up around 4pm.

Here are some pics from the 4pm check up. My oldest girl looks pretty sick idk if its from the deficiency or where i topped her.

The baby Widows are doing great!

I would lean more towards a deficiency, topping wouldn’t do that.
What kind of soil? And have you started feeding?
New growth looks ok,might just be hungry and self cannibalism

Shes 24 days old sitting in FFOF, i originally thought it would be a cal/mag deficiency but then Majiktoker had mentioned a phosphorous deficiency. I havent feed her anything yet i was going to start feeding start of week 4 on 6/1.

1 Like

@Majiktoker hey man still phosphorous issue? Moved pretty fast no signs in new growth as of yet. From what i read i cant save the leaves either. :frowning:

I would wait on giving any thing see if it straightens out any if not and it progress there would be a toxicity or build up of an element…again wait on giving any thing and see if they worsen or get better

1 Like

Ok cool, that works for me, i wont be able to get the nutes till tuesday. I noticed the leaves right below where i topped seemed to have grown a good bit today so thats good. Im really surprised on how fast these suckers grow.

Hey guys is neem oil harsh on my widows theyre 5 days from sprout

No it shouldn’t be but if you use it dont make the mix to strong

1 Like

Ffof is fairly nutrient rich and should be good to 6-8 weeks. If you’ve got a defficiency it’s possibly a pH issue. What are you going in with and getting back in runoff? @TokersHaven

Why are you asking about need oil?

1 Like

My tap water is a 7.2 ph and a.116 ppm my last run off check was a 6.7 ph.

I started using neem oil on my older plants because the FFOF I got had a good bit of fungus gnats to come with. Ive cleared that up already.

Ok on the neem oil. I had the same problem!

Well thisl morning was not the best. My oldest one is getting worse much worse. Even her new growth is now starting to weap and dry or burn. My widows seem to be ok this morning a little droopy bit it was water day. **WATERED HALF GALON OF TAP WATER PH THIS MORNING AT 7.23. WATERED TILL RUN OFF 5/29/17

src=“//cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/growingmarijuana/original/3X/f/a/fa547d6a0c32f97103c35da2e7570d46170f2ee9.jpg” width=“690” height=“388”>

On the pH have you tried going in lower? Ffof is pH adjusted to 6.8 pH so most times you can go in with that. 7.2 is high to water with.

At 7.2 you’re locking out manganese and iron.

Wow going to those pics again. What happened to the edit button?

I’d probably recommend not watering the little ones to runoff. They are much too small for that I think. Just a little water once a day or so when the pot is completely dry.

See other post up three @TokersHaven