4 ILGM WW AF and a bag seed, 1st Grow

@Majiktoker Hey man hope you ont mind the tag. Maybe when you have time you could drop in from time to time? The heading is a little off now only have two bag seed and 4 ILGM WW AFs.

1 Like

@TokersHaven no I dont mind at all tag me to the thread if you can

Lol sure… How do you do that? Hate to be that much of a noob but thats 1 thing i havent done on here.

Go to that thread and tag me there like you did here

I tagged you in my thread already, are you talking about the flipped pictures thread?

I suppose you did lol been a busy day here and with work sorry buddy I mixed up my topics yea ill watch this thread in case you need any help

Haha its cool man, i got confused myself there for a second!

1 Like

We had an absolutely nuts 3 days, hottest days of the year by 15 F… roots in their high 70s low 80s :cry:
Last night there was a massive lightening storm and absolutely bucketed it down, thank God for that.

Toner I have to say I don’t think they need all that light, just a 250w MH or one led would do the job til they get about 5 inches

1 Like

Morning check in at 05:53 AM. 5/27. My temps stayed the same overnight. Humidity was at 60% so ive got a cup of warm water under the light as well to see if that helps. Noticed on my plants with what we thought was phosphorous deficiency are now showing purpling in the stems heres some pics from this morning.

2 Likes

I would give them only the LED but my oldest plant im getting ready to veg here in 3 more days. So my thought was they needed to get used to the light. When i first staryed them as seedlings i didnt even have my HPS light so its new to all of us.

1 Like

Question… Can i put my photo on a 20/4 cycle instead of 18/6 to help my auto s get as much light as possible?

1 Like

you aint wrong there dude we needed that to drop the damn temps sitting at a mild 82 today :slight_smile:[quote=“TokersHaven, post:52, topic:11298, full:true”]
Question… Can i put my photo on a 20/4 cycle instead of 18/6 to help my auto s get as much light as possible?
[/quote]

during veg yes don’t see why not :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet im sure 2hrs seems kinda petty, but i figured 2hrs a day adds up in its short life!

1 Like

I found your journal @TokersHaven the girls are coming along great!

Just throw the @ in front of any username and it tags us back to come take a look. I’m following almost every grow here and sometimes it’s hard to keep up, lol

And you can run autos on pretty much any light schedule. I did 20/4 until about 6 weeks into flower then I went 12/12 mostly just to keep from giving money to the electric company.

@bob31 thanks for stopping bye! At what age should i start to Veg my oldest is 23 days. Ive read that u can start as early as 2 weeks, but best to wait till week 4. Also i noticed one of my ww autos has a purple stem is that common for a widow seedling?

@TokersHaven you want to keep auto’s under the most powerful light you can get away with, at 23 days old she is vegging geeshh for an auto she might trip to flower in the next 5-14 days so time is short…

T5’s for 1 week and then straight to Halide is what i try to do in an ideal world :slight_smile:

@B345T hey man its the photo that 23 days old my autos are only 5 days old sorry for the confusion

ohhh lol… right I’m up to speed then :stuck_out_tongue: still 23 days old so what 6-7 nodes? top her down 3 nodes and as soon as she recovers put her to veg lol

Ok ill have to read up on how to do it. I wanted to scrog but dont think ill have enough room with 6 plants in a 4x4.

1 Like