3rd try-Hopefully i wont get caught this time.SOME COMEDY

no worries. The rule is simple. No links to any competing commercial websites.

You cna post links to Amazon.com and Dealzer.com. They are our affiliate partners.

You can post educational links and youtube links as long as there is absolutely no commercial branding or merchandise or links to merchandise offered on the page.

If you go to a page at another website and anything is for sale, a banner to a seedbank or anywhere that sells grow supplies, etc… You cannot post that link.

That should be plain enough. lw

4 Likes

:Thanks man :+1: :ok_hand:

@garrigan62 im not an expert but i feel like the 3 days of darkness helped the auto. Its feels moist and sticky now instead of dry and crunchy. Smells stronger also. Before i checked the 2 autos and saw they were doing better I was prepring to chop her today. Got all the stuff i needed to process her becuse i feared the thc was going to start diminishing soon. Plant is 90 days old. Triches are cloudy, small percent of amber but they dont seem to be progressing any. So the new plan is for the next few days im gonna wait til the wife leaves for work at 7 am and bring them inside the house in the room with a window unit and chillem out 69° infront of a sunny window until she gets home at 430. Then i will put them back in the grow room to the ouside of the light coverage for the rest of the day which is about 5 more hours of light. Then im gonna CHOP EM LOL. I took a nug to my Bros house Monday during cookout and left it for him. He said he tried it and it was GREAT lol i was suprised im not expecting it to be to great after i tried a lower bud 2 weeks ago and it taste like i lit the end of a sweat aock and took a good hit lol.

3 Likes

@4play,

Why don’t you enter the pic in the contest. Those are amazing and that’s putting it mildly

Will.

1 Like

Well thanks man. I appreciate that I have been in the dumps about them since they started getting bugs and looking bad and my first taste made me sad. I considered turning the whole thing into bubble hash or an ediiable cuz i thought it wouldnt make good joint smoke lol My wife is making me a negative nelly lol Well with what my Bro said and what you just said i feel alot better about them. I didnt know about a contest? Mine are a little ugly overall, not sure if i would enter. But i might, what have i got to lose, its my first try so i dont have any ego to worry about getting butt hurt lol

@4play,here is the link to the contest. My pic is the very first one.
Enter that pretty bud on the left.
Like you said…what do ya have to loose

Will.

See you there

Will

Oh ok i searched and found the contest. Thanks for the heads up. I like the idea. I will throw mine on there if for nothing else to support the contest cuz i like the idea. Maybe when my pineapple haze finishes up i will have a better product to display its fun to compete either way. Thing is people are voting now and all the entries arent in until the 12th. So new good pics are gonna come in the next few days but people will have ised up there vote. I see some i already i will probably vote for over my own

1 Like

Where did you get thise cool emojis lol just search em online?

Oh hell ya. Cool glad you found it. Well you b cool my friend. If ya need any help just ask me…OK

Will

Been following your grow like a soap I’m glad it worked out thanks for the entertainment. Those girls pulled through like champs

Thanks man ,Yep they looke ed real bad for awhile. My truck needed a part so i took a pic and went to autozone. I showed the guy the pic and we went to the isles to look and he said show me the pic again and when i did it flipped to one of my bud pics lol he said holy shitakee that looks good lol so i feel better about them. I was sad for about 2 weeks. I cant wait to cure it and smoke it now

What was the name of this thread again? Hope you don’t get what?

I have been smoking for 30 years and just now learned the word carboxilation and what the heck that is. So much fun stuff to learn and try. Never had a concentrate, cant wait to do a dab one day, never vaped, never made ir had hash never an edible Looks like i have some more good times ahead after all lol

1 Like

Dont blow the vibe man , too soon man too soon lol. I stay home , im usually on a budget and i have social anxiety so no groups of friends, i cant get in too much trouble. Thanks for being a good mama jheezy lol

2 Likes

Anytime, anytime coolBreeze. Lol. I felt like I was dadding it up right after I hit send. :joy:

1 Like

So all those roaches I ate as a kid didn’t do nothing? Cause no de carbonation debollocksation decarb?

1 Like

Nope. Roaches will just make your stomach hurt. But then again, technically the weed inside has been “baked” from the heat of the smoke passing through? Maybe?

1 Like

Ahh the things a 15 year old will do. If memory serves me correctly I also enjoyed the crisp flavor of night train wine as well lol

1 Like

Some MD 20/20 fruit punch was my classy drink back then

2 Likes

hey… MD is Kosher man