3 seed option gone

I noticed the 3 seeds options are gone for all strains and lucky I ordered some a few days before this happened. My question, is this permanent? I wanted to get some more but I cannot afford the $50 minimum.

I hadn’t noticed but the one to tag is @Support_Team they will be able to answer this one for you good luck

he will bring it back i’m pretty sure. besides a three seed sale is just as good as a five seed salr.
they both make money.

Will

1 Like

@deb1

hello there down-under how are you today ?

Arvo @garrigan62 im good thanks the rain held off this arvo, windy tho. the rains meant to hang around for 6-8 more days. the seedlings dont seem to mind as long as there are dry spells, they arent drooping or anything and i have them up on crates so any water can drain away. the big girls will be ready in a couple of days i would estimate. Hows the group of girls going?

All the girls are doing great. You do knw i added two Gold Leaf to the mix, One to smoke and the othr to keep as a mother flower to clone from.

Will

Yeah i saw that, im glad you are getting a smoke out of all the hard work you will be doing for us. When i get a tent i will have a go at cloning, until them im doing theory work lol. its all the light threads that get me confused like i was sayin to hawkeye this morning, but i think the more i read them the more i will get familiar with the terms and whats what

learning takes time and what we’er learning is fun and then you get to smoke it and get high…lol

Will

2 Likes

Indeed, i have to say i never knew that it could be so technical. My Aunty and brother use to grow it and grow amazing plants. Wish i took more notice of them now

It really doesn’t have to be. I have come to grow these plants with very little difficulty and effort.
I give my plants only what they require to grow without all the fancy nutrients and gimmicks

will

Yeah, im starting to understand that now.

It took me a little while to understand this but once i did it all became very clear and simple.
I should have known this from the very start seeing how i was raised on a vegg farm…lol

Will

This is why i’m doing the side by side grow journal. To show how very easy it is to grow with-out nutrients and all that other stuff which creates more problems than there worth,

Will

3 Likes

Thats why its going to be amazing to watch

yeah bit disappointing for those who want to try a strain especially if like me your envelopes keep going “missing” :unamused:

Keep trying or do you have a friend that you can trust to get it sent to?

others don’t have the same problems im finding… when they sell products like shirts and ashtrays to make up a parcel … everything just scoots through. im thinking the letters from that part of the world might be real issue. if dont have success this last resend im giving up … shame really. i did mention it but was ignored so … you know “ramble on” :musical_note::sunglasses:

Should be all good ive gotten mine, a few others have gotten theirs. ask to send it to a friends you may get it then

Hi all, we discontinued the 3 seed option to streamline payment, packing and shipping processes. We recognize it will be missed by some and may bring it back somewhere in the future. Nothing’s set in stone :slight_smile:

Happy growing!

Roy

3 Likes

@deb1 @DownUnderGuy what side of Oz are you guys?
I’m a WA boy.