3 Indoor Grow Damnesia-Ak47-White Widow-Diamond Girl

Cleaned up , staked and re-strung

5 Likes

Just about there trichomes are mostly milky just waiting for some amber to show up and then “TIMBER”.Some pics 1 white widow second AK47 Third Damnesia Forth Diamond Girl and then the little white widows

3 Likes

Just about ready to come down some amber there just a little more and will be happy .But they have swollen in the last 2 weeks which is awesome

5 Likes

Those are splendid! Well done! Mine will look nowhere near that good.

1 Like

Thanks always good to hear feedback tried to keep the grow a simple as possible and just concentrate on the basics and not complicate the grow I read a lot of methods and I have a brain meltdown though always good to have as much info as possible I just focous on the light to space ratio lower lighting for veg and hit them with a double wattage when in flower keep the nutes to a basic and stick to a solid PH the light is the key from my personal view the correct amount of light for any given space

This is how a lot of UK growers do Sativa. It is a great idea to limit pot size to fit the space :slight_smile:

1 Like

It may boil down to inferior genetics for me. My WW came from a different seed bank and simply isn’t going to put out heavy buds. My Og Kush is still going strong while the WW is slowing down markedly.

1 Like

That’s spot on as long as I have enough canopy to absorb the amount of light as not to stress the plants it works a treat too little canopy and things get dicey and can be a disaster .

That may be the case I bought my WW & Ak47 from ILGM and swapped a fellow grower a few of my seeds for some Damnesia &Diamond Girl I read the damnesia was of AMS-Amnesia Haze and diamond girl early pearl crossed with silver haze I think so I haven’t got back to him about how his ww grow went would be interesting to see he has a 1000watt set up where I flower under 400watt just to compare buds to see wether he produced more trichs on his ww with the same seeds size and quality .Hope ya buds turn out awesome for ya do ya have a grow jurnal I would like to check em out

Yeah, sorta. “Five weeks into flower” and I owe some more pictures. But my WW is simply not going to put on much more. My Og Kush however is going strong.

1 Like

@mantas how did you get those buds that big? They look good😍

1 Like

I tip my plants as much as possible as soon as I can pinch I go for it. I think it comes down to lighting if you can get the correct amount or near as possible for the space you grow in its all good.If I was to use a 600watt hps for my grow area I think it would be too much and stress my plants out and end up with smaller dried out buds.I tried vegging under a 400 watt MH and it was too much for my plants & they were stunted and that was with the light 2/3 feet above the canopy with 4 plants maybe 6 plants to absorb the light might have worked but I switched to a 250 watt and boom they loved it I was going to give my plants 2 weeks veg but ended only giving them 8 days as they grew that much I was amazed that just swapping the intensity of the light made all the difference.My grow space is only 60cm depth-60cm width-130cm height so very tight and that’s a lot of light in a small area.So to sum it up lighting is 1 of the keys to a good yield so is environment ,food water ect,but light is probably the most important I sure I might cop a bit of flack for saying that but I did mention it was 1 of the keys to a good harvest not all.

1 Like

I got you. I guess you mean you topped your plants after 8 days instead of 2 weeks. The ww is auto right?

1 Like

Very nice! You’ll be relaxing for sure :sunglasses:

1 Like

No they are just normal strain ww I have never tried autos but keen too.After 4th node I start topping & as soon as I can see new nodes I top again I try to have about 16 crowns per plant i stop topping about a week and a half before switching to flower though with the white widow on this strain i should have topped again as she has a lot of stretch in her compared to the others but you can never tell sometimes. The diamond girl stayed really small so maybe should have given 2weeks after topping before switching to flower but now that i have seen with what has happened with each plant iam prepared next time when growing theses strains hopefully.

2 Likes

Well 3 more days & that should be it I hope ?

4 Likes

All done posted in the harvest section of the forum but will post my grow journal as well all up 14 .4 ounces dry so very pleased with the results.

4 Likes

this was a great grow

2 Likes

Well Done @mantas Enjoy the fruits of your labor!

I most certainly will cheers:wink: