2nd white widow auto grow

Heres the super skunk (photo sen.) My mother i transplanted to a Aurora 7gal bag, and built a screen for her. Still have 2 =12×12 screen peices to add on if/when needed. I started tucking the new growth under the screen. Right now i have a hollandstar300, (96watt) led about 11 inches above her, just for a few more days when i harvest the rest of the wwa and make room for her under the big lights, then going veg another wk or 2 under 18/6 then flip to 12/12. Got first full strength early veg. Notg sample pack. Once i flip to flower im going to feed her with the Remo and microbial life products.

She really took off just a few days after the transplant. Also decided to flower a goldleaf clone at the same time but goong to keep it in a 1/2 gal container or mayne even a 18oz solo cup so i can see how itll do in SOG.

3 Likes

Dude all of your buds are so frosty! :money_mouth_face:
Looking fire man really.
I have a stack of those wire segments.
The landlord left themy here, part of some sort of standing.
I was just thinking I need to screen the 2 clones and then happen upon your thread
:sunglasses:
Great work

2 Likes

Dude your going to love the remo nutes Woohoo
@Hogmaster will be happy to see you trying them feed feed water as per mfg my friend

2 Likes

Help!!!
I have mites. 2 of my furtherest into flower amnesia haze noticed white spots on leaves but dealing with daily flood kinda fogot, until today. I have a soil drench mitacide but can spray the leaves of a plant in flower? Got pretty fat buds even a few orange hairs id sau 20days out maybe.
@Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @bob31 @yoshi
Do i use neem oil and try to just spray both side of leaves? And do a heavy soil drench? They will be ready for watering tomorrow

@garrigan62 need tour mite recipe here
Sorry bro ive never had them so cant give much advice

here it is @Countryboyjvd1971

4 Likes

Thanks @BIGE your fast lol you had that in your files didn’t you

3 Likes

@Familyman420

This stuff works great !

Tabacco Juice recipe

Take 3 strong cigarettes soak them over night in water and the hottest hot sauce you can find.
Boil it for 2 to 3 minutes, let it cool off the strain using ladies nylon socks and spray the plants 3 to 4 times a week. You can add safer soap if you like to the mixture.
(make absolutely sure you use gloves/face protection while handling and spraying)
Neem oil works very well too!!

Will

3 Likes

i looked it up in my files

2 Likes

Lady bugs you get a home depot will wipe out mites within 2 days just releases them in your grow space and Whoodini goes the mitess .

5 Likes

@yoshi have they announced the disp. yet?

1 Like

Not to sound stupid but what happens to the lady bugs after they eat all the mites ? They die off or what @yoshi my wife would be upset to see lady bugs all over the house :wink:
Do you collect them and release outdoors?

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 thanks buddy! My wife read that, now she’ll NEVER let me get ladybugs inside. She was already skeptical, but now that thought was planted in her mind it will never go away. Lol

On an up note grabbed this while i was out today, plus i got a full bottle of the bushdoctors mite-a-cide. I’ll try to post pictures soon, like when i go to treat, waiting for lights to come back on. Looks like the 2 smallest furtherest into flowering aha are effected the worst. No crazy webs yet but they have tons of little white spots on the leaves. Bc they are the smallest the dont rub against the others often. Is it possible some have it worse then others? Can some have them bad enough to have white spots but not all the plants get them?

1 Like

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO RESPONDED FAST! I love this forum

1 Like

Mixed up some miticide and neem oil and the plants closest to harvest i sprayed a papertowel soaking wet amd wipe as many leaves off as i could. The clones and Ss scrog i sprayed bothsides of leaves. Turned lights off for a while directly over head while they dried so it didnt burn them. Sprayed soil good and all the fabric containers. And hung that hotshot thing. Above the worst plants and closed the room in half so plants are in a smaller space. But that thing is for like a 12x12 room with a 10 ceiling. My wife rolls cigarettes so the shake from her old bags will work good to boil. Going to do that with garlic and neem oil and spay soil and containers again tomorrow and if i didnt damage the leaves to much i might wipe them off again. . thanks again guys. Damn flood an extra time its consuming daily had me slacking off…

1 Like

some mite damage on the plants that have them the worst.Treated yesterday and hung that thing, skipped treatment today, going to hit them again tomorrow, and so on for the week. Thanks again every one.

2 Likes

Dude,so sorry , that sucks man
Glad you were able to catch it.
I was glad to read that you used a paper towel to wipe the leaves with the neem oil. So close to harvest .
Give em hell

2 Likes

Neem oil works. Good luck.

1 Like

Had un expected guest so just draining the water daily is hard enough, so wont be able to re-treat till sun night. The hot shot will still be hanging. Guess it helped some bc all that i saw today under the microscope was a few very small babys. No visual damage from wiping all the leaves down or spraying, actually clones needed watered today so i sprayed them real good today too. They barely had any signs so they should be good. 6 more harvested. Let me section off my room better.

Anyone every run a sog in something the size of a solo cup? Another forum i frequent has solo cup grow challanges often, they do surprisingly well. What size containers do you guys use who grow sog? I’ve used 2liter soda bottles with the top cut off and a bunch of holes. Did prettygood in the past.

1 Like

That looks fun! Lord knows I have lots of hermied seeds to just play with. I’m wondering what search terms to learn more. Anyone do it outdoor that you’ve seen?