2nd grow ILGM white Widow

Anyone use this type of light before? Is it worth me getting it? I am trying to buy something right now, not order. Thanks

1 Like

How much is it?

1 Like

$50 bucks at the depot

This is at Walmart but it has no info, lumens, color spectrum etc

There’s information about lighting and watts in this post…one thing I see is 17 and 19 watts on the packaging, good for seedlings

1 Like

Try the led or CFL.

I am currently using a CFL

1 Like

All I know about those is the guy at my local Hydro Store told me they stopped selling them because of issues, he didn’t elaborate and I don’t know anything else about them

Also regarding the picture from Walmart I suspect the info that you looking for is printed somewhere on the box ?
-good luck

no there is othing on the box. I even took the light out to see if there was any documentation inside and there was not.
So i didnt get it

1 Like

show a pic of light that you are using

this will be primarily for my big girl who is in the last weeks of flowering

I have 2 of these. It is almost unreal the growth that is happening under
these lights.

https://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Platinum-P300-12-band-Grow/dp/B00NTBS91Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1469204213&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=platinum+led+p300&psc=1

2 Likes

My germination light is the small Ferry Morse light I got from Wally’s.

whoa nelly, LOL. I am not doing it like that! A little to rich for my blood. I do realize that I will get out what i put in, but right now, resources are limited

1 Like

Wally’s? when you wrote that before I thought you meant Walmart lol

1 Like

Wally’s is Walmart. LMAO!!! I am not sure if I can put that on here so I
just use that.

Well that’s odd because when you said that I grabbed my fluorescent twist bulb boxes that I use in my ceiling fans and what have you

I had two boxes in the cabinet and they both said something re. lumens and such, but it was down on the back in very fine print …that’s unusual ?

I looked all over that box at Wally World and it had nothing on it so I didn’t buy it. I will just wait until new lights come and big girl finishes. It may delay me, but I don’t want to throw away money

The whole set up

3 Likes