2nd Grow - first time autos & 2 big bud fem

@Majiktoker… no worries, I know how busy you are… so far so good :blush::+1: thanks for your response

3 Likes

Notes: just ordered another LED 300W full spectrum light timetunnel… I like these lights and they are only $60, have been working well for me. Need more lights on my autos, the more light the better… and 2 Vivosun rope hangers, these work good too, really anxious to see some more buds on these white widows, doesn’t look like a high yield plant at all, idk :woman_shrugging:… update: in just two days my flowers have multiplied and ordered an extra light so hopefully have a decent yield

4 Likes

@bonnie1 I just FIMed my plants but messed up by chopping off one new growth 5 point leaf off my “trouble” plant

@Skylives07… I hate it when that happens :joy::joy: but it does and will be ok, you’ll be missing part of a leaf is all. I’m going to set my net up in my bigger tent with big bud photos and add my new light there making it 600W take out existing 270W LED and add to small tent with 4 autos making 570W full spectrum and hope it will be ok in smaller tent cause needs more light. I’ll have to check out your thread again later see what’s goin on…

1 Like

@WillyJ… maybe you could just tell me what you did with the flowers on my thread, would be easier for me. That’s what I need, a perpetual grow and I realized it right after my harvest. Should’ve had girls already started and growing for 2nd grow. I can always look it up too, it’s all good :+1:

1 Like

Here is the link to what @WillyJ posted for you. I can ask one of the other mods to move it for you.

@garrigan62

Can you move the linked post over to this grow journal for us?

If you follow the link and go down a couple posts, @WillyJ gives his permission to move it. Please and Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you @bob31 and @garrigan62 that will make it easier for @bonnie1 to references if /when she needs :+1:

@WillyJ@bob31@garrigan65… thanks a lot guys, really appreciate your help… I can probably buy clonex at the local hydro store, they have a section on cloning and WillyJ those buds are gorgeous and plentiful… I’m impressed for sure, love to see all the different grows. You’re like me, I never sleep and usually need a little puff too :joy:… soon you’ll have a wonderful harvest to enjoy, I’m jealous and getting anxious for mine… I’ll be following your grow & harvest, please tag me if you think of it, thanks again and I’ll definitely try cloning :grimacing::leaves::seedling:

3 Likes

@bonnie1 you will need at least 2 spaces if you want to do a perpetual grow so you can veg plants while others are flowering…with 2 spaces you will harvest approximately every 2 months you can cut that to approximately 1 month if you add another space for flower…hope this is helpful :grinning:

1 Like

You will do fine cloning for sure…take more than you want to male sure you get good ones that root well good roots equal better yields :+1: @bonnie1

@WillyJ… I have 3 tents :joy::+1: 2 are in my house in a spare room and the biggest tent is out in the garage. I used the big tent for my first grow but it will definitely be too cold during winter months here so I’ll only have 3 tents going in spring and summer. I have 2 tents and just ordered another light. During the night I dropped 3 more white widow autos and another amnesia haze photo into water so I have them started and growing, hope to harvest by thanksgiving, even if it’s just one girl. Just can’t have both tents on 12/12 at same time, that’s what happened last time and why I didn’t start seedlings sooner… I sure learned a lot during my first grow…here’s a pic of what I’ve got so far…

5 Likes

Now I have 3 white widow autos and 1 super skunk auto… 2 big bud photos, 1 small amnesia haze photo and 3 ww auto and 1 amnesia haze photo dropped into water on 10/25

4 Likes

Nice looking plants you got going :+1::+1: you have other tents so your already on your your way to a perpetual grow and yes keep 1 for vegging and one or 2 for flower if you run 2 you can harvest approximately 4-5 weeks

@WillyJ… thanks WillyJ… that’s what my goal is… a perpetual grow and I love it!!! I’ll probably get more haze and NYC Diesel seeds next, definitely want to try… thanks again for all your help :grimacing::herb:

1 Like

@bonnie1…plants look great! Will be posting pictures of mine this weekend. They are growing quite nicely not tall but wide!

1 Like

@Kapelady… hopefully they’ll be wide and tall… you’ll be happy with amnesia haze. Lots of seeds I want to try next. I also have one small amnesia haze and three more white widow that I just germinated & planted… gotta keep it comin. I’ll take pics & visit your thread over weekend :grimacing::seedling::leaves:

1 Like

@WillyJ… so what do you do with the rest of the clones? I’ll wait to do clones till I have more photos to choose from and I need more room… have to coordinate these girls into a tent that’s not on 12/12 hopefully by thanksgiving… 4 autos in small tent is growing crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:… here’s an updated pic…

5 Likes

Update: little worried about autos, the flowers are small and not very many, not like photos…maybe adding another LED Monday will help, I guess I’ll just have to wait and see idk🤷‍♀️ My other girls are very hearty though…

@bonnie1 I give them to friends or the go to the mulch pile…

@bonnie1 …how old are your white widows? The flowers start out small but do grow quite large…perhaps you haven’t given them the time they need. Are you leaving the lights on 24/7 for your autos? I find that this seems to speed up the process and don’t forget to tie them down so that the flowers get bigger!