2nd Grow - first time autos & 2 big bud fem

@Kapelady… wow, really sorry with the luck you’ve had… I’m realizing I always have to have few seedlings started before end of harvest to stay consistent and a steady flow… I’ve checked for your journal and can’t seem to locate it, I’ll search for it, good luck… :blush:

@bonnie1…journal is called Amnesia Haze Auto Third Indoor Grow

Wow, impressive, good luck with your second grow @Screwauger, I gotta keep it simple for the cold weather arriving so here’s what I got…3 WWA, 1SSA, 2 Big Bud photos and 1 amnesia haze photo to germinate…2 tents in spare room, 3 LED lights, total true wattage 870light time tunnel full spectrum, new Vivosun tent

4x4x72 and 3x3x60(wish was bigger), still might get another tent & light, not sure :thinking: still setting everything up, transplanting and will germinate one more amnesia haze photo, gotta have…started slow but my girls are growing steadily now feeding with FF trio (only big bloom&grow big) for now. @Countryboyjvd1971 @BIGE @M4ur @peachfuzz @Sirsmokes @SilentHippie @Kapelady

8 Likes

Anyway… getting excited for my second grow and curious about autos. I like the photos but probably will always have some autos for a guaranteed steady grow flow… :grimacing::leaves::seedling:

1 Like

@bonnie1…looking good!

Very nice @bonnie1 love the tents
Much easier then in Garage lol
Woohoo :raised_hands:

@Countryboyjvd1971… thanks a lot! Yes much better inside and spare room is a good size… I will use garage tent in late spring & summer so I’ll have 3 tents, really cold out there at night, was right decision germinated amnesia haze today, realized I’d better grow my favorite amnesia haze… I will have 7 plants this grow. Ph and runoff is good and hoping for a smooth ride…woohoo​:joy: think I’ll indulge in a puff now :rofl::herb:

1 Like

Notes for myself: Today I noticed tremendous growth overnight for my autos, 3 WW and 1 SS… can’t believe how much they grew in such short amount of time. Very happy :smiley: will continue updates in my journal with pics, no problems so far…

4 Likes

Hi Bonnie!!

Hi I’m Vaughn. It’s nice to meet you. It looks like your doing great!!!

I’m happy to see your first grow was a huge success.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I’m on my first one in 16 years so it’s learning time all over again.

Good luck with your second!!!:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

@Alton66… hey Vaughn welcome! What strain(s) are you growing? My first grow was very successful… and great quality. You will be happy :smiley: and if you need help the experts here @ ILGM will know what to do. I’ll look up your grow…good luck, happy growing :leaves::leaves:

1 Like

Notes: my girls have grown tremendously and today I did LST on 3 autos and fimmed 1 big bud. I germinated and planted one more photo…amnesia haze, and today I see a sprout already…light fox farm feeding every other day and my girls are lovin it… soon to increase and add tiger bloom, not sure… I’ll refer to feeding schedule (only using 1/4) I’ll take pics in a few days…7 girls :rofl::leaves:

3 Likes

Sounding fantastic Bonnie!!!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

@Skylives07… I had two chocolope plants and they were the smallest yield 1-1/2 ounces each, they should’ve been in a 5 gal bag but were in a 3 gal… however, the quality was excellent and the taste and smell was wonderful and this multi pack of amnesia haze, big bud & chocolope burns very slow and lasts a long time. I still have 3 seeds left and will plant more this winter. I will definitely buy this again and I hope to have a much bigger yield this round…:pray::rofl::leaves:

1 Like

Journal update: have one amnesia haze photo successfully pop up yesterday… so 2 big bud, 1 amnesia haze photos in 5 gal bags… the right plant has been fimmed and will do the left one as soon as I can, the extra growth appeared almost instantly. 4 autos… 3 white widow, 1 super skunk in 3 gal bags…3 have LST…all doing well with nutes, runoff @ 6.8. Here’s a pic! @Hogmaster @Majiktoker…just thought I’d show you guys all your hard work paid off! Especially Majiktoker, you are great and very patient. My girls are perfect, ph perfect & runoff… B63947F5-87F1-453E-8752-F54AB41FC4C7|374x500

5 Likes

@bonnie1, your girls look fantastic, thank you for the kind words, however that’s all your hard work, I just gave the advise and you followed and put forth the time to get things on track along with me taking the time to get you on track its been a pleasure to help out :slight_smile:

Good to see you doing great keep up the good work

2 Likes

@Majiktoker… thanks but you deserved praise for putting up with me… lol :joy::leaves:

2 Likes

Oh c’mon your not that bad haha

@RookieReefer…your girls are beauties, this is my thread… wish your pics were on my thread so I can admire them from time to time… really nice I do want to experience blueberry autos, so many seeds I’d like to try… just to try to get an answer on … I can leave the lights on right, that’s what someone else told me??? Right???

1 Like

@Majiktoker… I can leave the lights on right Majiktoker? Or should I do 18/6? What’s best to do for autos???

1 Like

i like using 18/6 with my autos @bonnie1
early seedling into veg i go 20/4 then as they mature i use 18/6
this has worked for me anyway,happy growing!