2017 halloween plans,costumes,scary stories?

hello everyone here at ilgm forum!!!
please share your costume and decoration pictures…
any good folk tales? scary mishaps,blunders…
share your favorite halloween memory…spookier the better! lol

1 Like

Do not really do anything anymore for halloween. Must be getting old, just not worth the risk of trouble (I am one of those who do not know when to say when). Other than giving out candy to the ankle biters, just enjoy a lot of the scary movies that pop back up on tv this time of year…

2 Likes

@BIGE
I was working a few years ago on a old estate on the Hudson River the estate was built back in the early 1800s
To get to the property you had to drive through a wildlife preserve which was about 100 aceares so you wound up in the middle of nowhere
Huge brick mansion
I was in basement working the moment I stepped through the basement door the little hairs all over just stood straight up
I was the only one in the house two guys where outside working on exterior
As I was doing my thing it felt like some one or something was watching me I keeped looking over my shoulder expecting to see one of the guys from outside the where the care takers
Anyway I finished what I was doing and exited the basement
Told the guys I was done
When I told them I mentioned jokingly that I thought I wasn’t alone
They both looked at each other and started to laugh
And proceeded to tell me a story of one of their coworkers who quit cause the house was haunted
He had a experience that scared the hell out of him lights turning on all over the house after he shut them off
And car not starting
As I’m typing this I’m getting goose bumps
I also refused to go back when my office requested it and they guy they sent called me saying he felt the same thing I did like we where being watch
Ghosts exist imo I have never had a bad experience with them
Also my buildings in NYC three out of 5 have spirits in them I’ve heard kids laughing and footsteps when buildings are empty and kids? Really we are commercial no kids in the buildings all three builds that have spirits where orphanages back in the day
So you tell me ???

6 Likes

yea,that sounds creepy alright john!
i’m not easily spooked so when the hairs stand up it is time to sc,sc,sc,sc,sc,scram! lol

2 Likes

I’m just going to set in the dark hope no-one knocks on my door, or roll my yard lol … I got some candy the other day if they stop by I’ll give it to it’s gone, but I don’t play that egging stuff … I don’t celebrate the holidays anymore than I have to …

1 Like

No pictures to share, so rely on your very vivid imagination…(or get high to help imagination out lol) My son and husband work together and of course any excuse to have a party to detract from the daily drudge. So this year son put on his costume to show me what he is going to be…hopefully most of you are old enough to remember Bob Ross (the public service guy who had a show about landscape painting)

Yup, wig, jeans and button down shirt and all lol.

So we sat around trying to figure out what hubby is going to be and we all settled on he is going to be one of Bob Ross’s happy little trees lol…this should be good…

5 Likes

Halloween has started early around here. Kids costumes are getting crazy

5 Likes

Finished early from work 2hr. Sat to nurse a beer for traffic to slow down at my favorite bar. About 3 30pm friend came sat next to me, only few people doing their own usual. Emply stool with four legs no back rest started spin to and rattle all four legs without toppling over. We looked at each other and she said to empty stool “have a seat.” And stool just stopped rattling. Surprised no one else noticed but just us. We figure it was a spirit coming to have a drink after long day. We didn’t make it a big deal. Just makes me wonder the things we cant see or feel are they there all the time? Any way next customer came in the bar and came over and asked it the stool was taken lol we looked at each other and the stool

2 Likes

Glad I scrolled through the topics! Was gonna create a pumpkin thread but this should suffice! Did this one a few years back.
IMG_3824

7 Likes

nice @Beans

2 Likes

@BIGE yeah 10/4 on scary and I agree time to go hahaha
@Beans nice job carving
@bruinsfan33 that’s a scary looking costume hahah nice job

2 Likes