1st serious grow - blueberry auto

All of them are looking great. Good job @muffybunny

1 Like

I flushed hydro 2 again and used 50% nutes and added great white and cannazym. The roots looked way better. Still a little browner than I’d like, but hopefully they’ll improve further. She certainly looks happier. Fingers crossed.

Hydro 1 is still aggravating with the lack of vertical growth. As I look back at the pics, I can see that she is growing… just slower. Way slower.

And my warrior - I guess her name should be Xena

The 1500w comes on Friday. I can’t wait to see what happens next.

2 Likes

Thanks @Nug-bug

1 Like

The f#%€ing power went out again today for about 2 hrs. I’d have gone and gotten a generator, but traffic was ridiculous with all the street lights out and it was rush hour. DAMMIT!

I pulled all 3 girls out to the sunlight and lifted the 2 hydro baskets up so the roots were touching the water but not submerged.

2’s roots aren’t looking so great.

3 Likes

And again today - lost power for 3 hours. Getting a generator tomorrow morning. I’m afraid to even look. Today is flush and refill day though, so I’ll see what’s up here in about an hour. Positive note, the 1500w came today :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

you can buy online and have them delivered as well. Thats what I did, lol @muffybunny

All fresh and flushed and muted and ready for the light upgrade. For the last pic, I like to take 1 at that angle right after changeover so I can take another in the morning and compare

3 Likes

The follow up

No real difference. Maybe a little stretching. With the new light, came 5 more degrees. I’m gonna need a bigger fan.

3 Likes

@muffybunny how many watts is that light? Looks kinda close to me. Are the distances based on manufacturer recommendations? If so no worries.

2 Likes

1500w. True is close to 400. I didn’t see a recommendation, but I didn’t look too hard. I’ll check it out.

True is 340-350 and suggested height is 18-24

1 Like

How far away from your plants is that light? It looks closer than 18 inches to me, though its hard to tell sometimes, just dont want to see you cook them!

I need to raise it about 6 inches. My wife is going to help me when I go down to ph

1 Like

excellent @muffybunny

2 Likes

Out of likes @bob31. Burned them all on @Countryboyjvd1971 grow journal. Thanks for tipping me off. It was too low.

3 Likes

Glad as well. I will tag you over to my grow journal and tomorrow you can toss some my way LOL

:grinning::+1::v::palm_tree:

2 Likes

Every day brings a new problem. Hydro 2:

2 Likes

Do you think that’s the effects of the light being so close? Or is it just on one?

1 Like

@Nug-bug It’s just on one. The same one I had the root rot scare with. I’m not panicking yet. It’s just a couple leaves on the one plant. I have a bigger problem showing itself. The light is making it too hot and dry in the tent. Avg temps 73-75. Humidity dropped from mid 60s to 45-50. I got an intake fan to bring in fresh air and 2 little 8 inch clip fans to circulate. I have my carbon filter/exhaust running. The light has several fans built into it. I guess I’ll be humidifier shopping today. The cost on this venture grows faster than the plants.

5 Likes

Amen to that

1 Like