1st grow-MA-White Widow

Just cut down the last plant. There’s at least three times as much on this plant as there was on the first plant. I obviously haven’t trimmed the bud yet but this first picture is from the first plant. The 2nd picture of the plant I just harvested was taken just now.

8 Likes

Ya’ll got some work…but well worth the time… :eyeglasses:

1 Like

boy look at those big old piles of happy stank! lol nice. Raw fingers again this weekend @BobWags

2 Likes

@bob31 @Capt_Seeweed

Yeah, this is gonna take some time. @blazedbarista44 offered to help but I haven’t seen her for a few days and it was such a terrible day at work and I’m in a really bad mood that this is exactly what I need.

And Bob, my damn joints and skin on my fingers still hurt from the last time so tomorrow I should be in a real bitchy mood.

2 Likes

Just do a little at a time. My doctor told me not to be so hard headed and accept the fact that I’m not 20 years old anymore! lol he’s right. Do 30 minutes and have a cocktail. Do another 30-45 and then call it a day. Tomorrow, tomorrow… hahaha Think Annie! @BobWags

(or take a volunteer sample!) :v: :palm_tree:

4 Likes

@bob31

Unfortunately I rarely drink. And my 3 week old phone dropped 3 inches out of my shirt pocket when I was on my hands and knees reaching for something and shattered the screen. Of course I opted out of the insurance. So I think 7 hours of trimming will be just about right for me. Plus I bought for movies at Target today and then a frozen pizza at Stop & Shop. I’ll be just fine :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Guaze wrap and bacitracin? hahaha a trim-a-thon! What’d you get for movies? Anything good?

@bob31

I cut myself numerous times a day at work so I’m used to blood Plus having 16 and 1/2 oz taken out of my arm every two weeks it’s really no biggie.

Four more $5 movies from Target. Nothing really special. Olympus Has Fallen-blue ray, which is not really the type of movie I like but what the hell. Also got Training Day-blue ray (again), Any Given Sunday- (which I’ve never seen), and Malcolm X. I’m a pretty big Denzel fan. I have many of his movies.

Soon will be Pizza Time.

4 Likes

Any given Sunday is a good movie. Training day not bad. Well at least you’ve got something to take your mind off of the task at hand. Have fun brother! @BobWags

1 Like

Hey call and add the insurance to your plan and in a week or two go get your phone replaced and a week or two later call and cancel you insurance. That’s what I do.

@Onlythebest79

Thanks for the idea but insurance has a deductible and I know of a place right in downtown Boston who used to charge $50 to replace the glass. The last time I had insurance I used it, paid $100, and received a phone that had a “refurbished in the Philippines” sticker in the battery compartment. The agreement says you receive a new phone, not a refurbished phone. That was with Verizon. That phone lasted about 6 months and then I told them to screw off and changed phone companies.

Yawn! Two and a half movies later and I’m finally done. Exhausted since I had to get up at 3 to go to work this morning and just had the worst day in a long long time. It’s my Friday night but I’m ready to sleep.

This is what I got off the second plant. A little bit more than twice what I got off the first plant. The paper plate in the rear are small little airy buds that I clipped from the main stems. The one quart jar is filled with the sugar leaves which I make a tea. Tomorrow I clean the tent and put in the two big clones to start all over again. I found a couple of buds that I think had bud rot so I tossed them away and checked the other ones carefully and they seem to be okay.

9 Likes

To all those, who without their help and encouragement I would have never made it through this grow, I salute you. :beers: @Majiktoker @bob31 @TxGrowman @Matthew420 @Countryboyjvd1971 @kabongster @Sl1 @Fever (forgive me for those I may have missed) Also thank you to those who are newer who have been following this journal and encouraging me with kind words.

More boring photos for y’all but can’t help being a typical papa.

What I got off of this plant is so much better, bigger, and more dense than the first plant harvest. Still not where they “can” be. I will either get better as I go along or I will stumble and fall in which case I will just get back up and keep on trying.

And I realize that my trimming leaves much to be desired but in time I will get it right.

13 Likes

Looks like a good trim job @BobWags… Some folks leave those sugar leaves near buds because thy are sticky and coated with trichomes… Looks like some quality buds there, good job

3 Likes

You did a good job… as my grand daughter would say!! :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve moved the 2 big clones from under the cfl’s in the small tent into the big tent under two 450w LED units. When I first took the clone clippings I did it as an experiment not really believing I would be successful so like a fool I did not note from which plant I took the clones. It was more of an experiment than anything else.

Interestingly the (of the plants that I just harvested) plant that had many issues stayed a lighter green than the other plant that was much more healthy and stayed a dark green throughout her grow. The healthier of the two was on the right side of the tent.

I just took a photo and as weird as it sounds the plant on the right is again a dark green whereas the plant on the left is a lighter green. I have the feeling that they are in the same position and came from those very same plants. Meaning of course the plant on the right came from the healthier of the two.

We shall see in the long run what transpires from these two.

9 Likes

Good Job. They look great !

3 Likes

Awesome looking buds @BobWags! You did a good job trimming! :+1:

2 Likes

Wowee! So happy for you :sunglasses:

1 Like

@BobWags nice job bother they look yummy :yum:
And nice job on the clones looking good brother

2 Likes