1st grow-MA-White Widow

@bob31

It took so much longer to trim those up than I would have ever imagined. I fell asleep sometime after 3 and woke up at noon! Had my usual Sunday morning, or afternoon, headache which I’ve never been able to figure out why on Sundays. Been happening for 20 or more years.

The other plant is quite a bit larger with even more buds so it’s going to take quite a bit of time to do her up when it’s time. Not looking forward to it but in a way I am. I’m starting to sound like a typical stoner.:smiling_imp:

1 Like

@Nug-bug

I am interested to see what the final tally will be. Friends of mine don’t understand that you don’t get pounds from two plants grown indoors. I still have no clue as to what the final weight will be.

Also when I put all the trimmed sugar leaves into a bag last night I kind of chuckled because the weed we bought when I was in my late teens was very definitely only sugar leaves dried and baggied up. The only bud I ever saw was Thai stick and that was a rarity back then for me.

2 Likes

Thanks @Ray4x

I guess it’s not bad for a first attempt. And rolling a fatty? Hell, that would only succeed in putting me into a coma. I think a little bit in a pipe is the way for me to go.

@North_East_Newbie

To be honest I will most likely smoke once every couple weeks at the most. At least until my doctor finds out why I’m so exhausted 24/7

However I will be keeping my friends in smoke for a while. They tell me I can sell it but I don’t want to go that route. I would rather just do this as a hobby with a little for myself and the rest for my close friends.

3 Likes

@BobWags

Haha I just figured for not smoking for such a long time. Might as well go hard!!!

2 Likes

@Ray4x

“Walk Hard” - Dewey Cox

3 Likes

Haha love that one,and anything with him and will Ferrell

1 Like

@BobWags

Yeah, I understand what you mean by small town America but he’s been in the big league more than twice as long as he’s been alive, Lucky Bastard :slight_smile:

My joints and the skin of my thumbs are really hurting and raw today. Not looking forward to next week with the second plant. But what must be done must be done. And there was no blood at all which is a big surprise with me. I’m always cutting myself, sometimes even in my sleep. I’m still considering its alien abduction. :alien::alien::alien::alien:

1 Like

I hung all the trimmed buds last night in the tent. It’s just too hot and humid in this front room where the tent is so I moved them into my bedroom where I have an air conditioner. I didn’t get a whole lot off of this one plant but enough to be satisfied. I Now understand why people who regularly smoke have continuous rotating veg/flower gardens going on. Someone who smokes regularly can easily go through what I got off this first plant in a month or two. This one plant should last me another 30 years :astonished:

My bedroom now smells like a White Widow Forest.

6 Likes

Well you’re a good friend Bob!
Perhaps they can repay your generosity with some beer or a nice bottle…

1 Like

Nice job @BobWags woohoo
Hope it tastes as good as it looks and I’m with you on the trimming it’s a pain in the arse but the pay off is great :+1:

1 Like

@North_East_Newbie

Yeah, unfortunately I rarely drink. As long as they are happy I’m satisfied.

@Countryboyjvd1971

I would hate to have to trim a dozen plants, or even half a dozen plants. I guess it’s just something you get used to. And my room really does stench of white widow. It’s the first time I’ve actually smelled it during this grow.

Somehow I killed one of the big clones and the second clone is following suit. Looks like they were over watered but that’s not the case. I have no idea what’s going on. I think I will stick with plastic pots and LEDs.

2 Likes

Upload pictures of them buddy

@Majiktoker

The room is kept around 70° with a/c. I haven’t been overwatering so…?

This plant is about 75% droopy.

As you can see this plant is 100% blah.

2 Likes

Looks like root problems what was her ppm when you fed them last time if you remember by chance

@Majiktoker Added 1/4 flora duo at about 400 ppm. Came out over 1,500 so I flushed her. But the other plant has received no nutes yet.

When was the last time they were watered its been a while if I remember correctly

@Majiktoker
Hmmmm…6-7 days. Only today are they beginning to feel light.

Hmm, looks like root issues and ppm may have been a little high