1st grow-MA-White Widow

Thank you very much your input has helped a lot , I topped two for them yesterday , so I should take a ride to Home Depot for the wire fence and get my screens ready to Rock -n- Roll , I’d like to start bending {training} then ASAP

Extremely Thankful,
MB :relieved:

1 Like

@MBgrower

Will your grow be entirely outdoors? If so are you going to scrog simply to keep the height down so they won’t be spotted from the outside world? The reason I am asking is I thought that doing a scrog was usually only for indoor grows with limited space. I could very well be entirely wrong on that and @Majiktoker can correct me if I am.

1 Like

Yes , they are going to be entirely outside, not for security reasons , taking advantage of the new MA growing law. Why I’m interested in sprogging is to increase my yield. I live on 10 acres , mostly forest so security if not a problem. I’m a newbie and trying to get the most out of my girls.
MB

2 Likes

You can scrog outdoors not only does it control height for plants but outside with a scrog you’ll easily quadruple yield.

Also I would really depend on soil in the ground and placing of scrog net on how well you’ll control their height. Sometimes successful isnt entirely successful for controlling height. On occasions depending on strain you’ll get bigger plants than intended.

Supercropping is your best friend for controlling height on outdoor grows

3 Likes

@Majiktoker

Had I thought about it for even five seconds I would have realized the yield increase. Man, I still have so much to learn. Good thing you’re here.

1 Like

@MBgrower

10 forested Acres? I am so envious. I would love to be doing an outdoor grow. Just on a whim I would personally let one of my plants grow wild without any training just to see how tall she gets. Just for fun of course.

Good luck on your grow. I’m sure it will be fantastic and successful.

3 Likes

Lol @BobWags im here alot have been for a long time or so it seems. Ill be here forever I dont see me leaving for any reason.

If you ever want feel free to pick my brain a little bit

4 Likes

Don’t be to envious, it’s a lot work, it me about 2 hours just to mow the grass to the forest line. Our neighbor is separated by at least a half acre of forest, so I have plenty of privacy. And it funny you mention to just let one grow wild , my husband keeps telling me to do that , he’s curious how about how it would grow , compare the different grow ,LOL,

MB

2 Likes

I have a large piece of land as well @MBgrower and yeah it’s a lot of work but I believe it’s worth the effort :+1:

1 Like

I would be very curious to see the difference in growth between a “wild” plant & one cared for.

2 Likes

@Majiktoker

Jeez, I feel like I’ve pick your brain so much that there shouldn’t be anything left. But you know I will always be back begging for your help :slight_smile:

@MBgrower @North_East_Newbie

I agree with your man. Some of these buggers can grow 8 - 10 feet or more tall. I would love to grow a cannabis tree.

6 Likes

Wait till you get the bill @BobWags I figure @Majiktoker share is about 75%
LMAO :grinning::palm_tree::+1::v:

How’s the ceiling coming along? Theyre such a PIA. I lived in Somerville in the mid 80’s and had the same type of ceiling in our kitchen.

2 Likes

Lol @BobWags, your only at the tip of the iceberg. I can teach you enough iill blow your mind lol could also teach you things you wouldn’t expect to learn from me either.

And another thing lol Ive taught you with simplicity never really got to technical or scientific lol though I definitely could

Lmao @bob31 thats to funny

3 Likes

@bob31

75% to @Majiktoker would be a steal for me since this grow is still alive thanks to him. That’s enough brown-nosin’ for now. :laughing:

I rewired the ceiling frame and got those old fiberglass tiles back in place. Found a huge amount of mouse droppings up there. Haven’t seen any mice around here though so it’s got to be old.

2 Likes

Lol im free of charge unless you get me away from the forum

1 Like

@Majiktoker

Get as technical as you wish because I just might surprise you and be able to follow at least some of it. I’ve been watching and listening to Harley Smith’s classroom lectures on YouTube and am beginning to understand what the hell it is he is saying. So there is hope for me yet :wink:

3 Likes

There’s always been hope for you bro lol.

If you can keep up thats awesome that would be really good but I garuntee ill lose you eventually lol and can do ill start answering with more detailed answers or answers more in depth explaining the how and why of the process as well as where it happens

3 Likes

@Majiktoker

Sounds good to me. Now that I’ve passed the basics course it’s time to go into the more advanced stuff :slight_smile:

I may or may not understand all of it but you never know. I’ve been a guitar player since I was 17 and I do not understand music theory to save my life. However I went to school for electronics and the electronics, Digital Electronics, Boolean algebra, etc came second nature to me. It was a breeze. So you never know what’s going to stick and what’s going to bounce off. I hope this stuff sticks.

4 Likes

It should stick fairly well especially when processes are explained to the fullest details

2 Likes