1st grow-MA-White Widow

Jezzzzz @BobWags I leave you alone for a few days and this is what you’ve done :white_check_mark: lmfao
Looking great buddy :+1:WooHoo :raised_hands:

3 Likes

@Majiktoker

Here in the northeast they are predicting 90° plus by the end of the week. Even when it’s a comfortable 60 degrees in my place with both LED units going and the tent door open it stays a constant 82 - 84 degrees inside. So with 90-plus degree weather coming up that tent is going to go well up to 100+ degrees even with the tent open.

However, with both units running if I just use the veg or the bloom settings on each with the other switch turned off I can keep the tent in the 80s. So what I’m obviously going to do is to run each LED with only one switch turned on. My question to you is should I run the bloom only switches, or one unit with the veg switch on and the other unit with the bloom switch on? I can even rotate the settings every three hours.

Thanks again.

@Countryboyjvd1971
I’m on a runaway train here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well let that train keep on rolling along brother
Woohoo :raised_hands: your going to be smoking some killer bud soon enough my friend
What’s the temps around the pots @BobWags

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

Everywhere in the tent stays the same temp.

I’m 10 degrees cooler at my pot compared to above my light bob ? Using a intake and exhaust
I monitor both places in my tent

@Countryboyjvd1971

Top of the tent a six inch duct booster type fan from Home Depot. At the bottom is just passive intake with 4 inch ducting. It works fine. When the door is closed the tent is kind of sucking inward. It’s just that the front room stays 15 to 20 degrees warmer than the rest of the apartment. Never could figure out why.

But now I’ve got to get inside out of the rain and get my butt to work. Have a great day.

1 Like

You to bro all good :blush:

Genetics is interesting. Same seeds, same tent, lighting etc, but different results. I wonder if one will be more potent?

3 Likes

It’s definitely possible @North_East_Newbie :+1:

3 Likes

Run both on bloom settings only

1 Like

Thanks again, @Majiktoker

1 Like

@North_East_Newbie @Countryboyjvd1971

It’s said that the amount of light determines yield. Both plants being the same strain with identical light-nutes-training-temp by theory should equal identical yields. Perhaps they will. One has less buds which are larger whereas the other has more buds which are smaller. In the end they just might equal out in weight. Potency might be different though.

1 Like

Light definitely is a big factor but there are many factors that determine harvest weight and two identical plants different seeds can produce different yields
But I’m I guess if they where both clones From the same mother then yes I believe you’d be correct
I would imagine they will yeild close to the same amount tho @BobWags :+1: Woohoo nice job

2 Likes

Growing is like a fun science project for adults. Tweak this, adjust that. And the best part is we get some quality medicine when it’s over. So glad MA made this legal.

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971

Both are from seed. You make sense. In the end we shall see.

Thanks for the encouragement :slight_smile:

Amen @North_East_Newbie !!!

1 Like

Bob I was saying you wont always get the same amount you probably be very close as you said I was just pointing out light isn’t the only factor of course
lol I still think you did great bro
Your funny @North_East_Newbie but so true haha

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

Yeah, I understood. If my reply was short it’s only because I’m rolling tomorrow’s cigarettes and watering both plants, trying to eat and trying to get it all done in 30 min so I can get to bed at 7 only to get up at 3am. It’s one of those evenings where everything has to be done at the same time and we all know how that is.

Why wasn’t I born a Kennedy???

1 Like

No bob I didn’t take it like that and didn’t mean to imply you where being short I just want to make sure you knew I wasn’t putting down what you said brother
We are good my friend no worries lol :+1::v:John

2 Likes