1st grow-MA-White Widow

@Majiktoker

That’s good to hear. Glad you got it all together. Instrument cluster? Sounds like something a proctologist would take care of.

2 Likes

Lmao, its the idiot lights and gauges ie; speedometer tachometer ect

1 Like

@Majiktoker

Idiot lights? So that’s why all those lights on my dashboard go on whenever I get in the car. No, wait…

3 Likes

Yes idiot lights as I like to call them ie; check engine light, battery light, oil light and in my case airbag light, abs, and O/D overdrive light

2 Likes

@Majiktoker

Yeah, I know what those are. I was just making a joke about myself being an idiot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shoulda known, long day yesterday buddy

1 Like

@BobWags Whats going on brother. it’s been a few days so thought I’d stop by and say hello!

1 Like

Hey, Bob. I just stopped by here for the first time in weeks. It’s all in the timing.

I’m doing okay. I’m on vacation this week and was supposed to go to New Hampshire for 5 days but I had to cancel that. My closest friend of the past 13 years (and ex roommate of sorts) unexpectedly passed away on the 2nd of this month. Totally devastated me. She was only 40. Our plans were that when I finally got told I was terminal I was going to move in with her again and she would take care of me until the end. Like I said, this one has got me all screwed up and I just can’t wrap my head around it but I have to continue on. I’ve done it so many times before.

The $500 I had saved up for my vacation I gave to her mother to help with the services. I can always take a vacation next year.

My plants are doing fine. I have the one small plant in the front that is budding quite nicely but is very small. The two in the back are doing very well and just entered their third week into flower. I will take a picture here and send it along.

I see you become a volunteer. Congratulations. They couldn’t have picked a finer person to help.

6 Likes

Thanks Bob, I appreciate that. Im sorry to hear about your friend. It’s tough losing folks close to you. Always reminds me that: what doesnt kill you, makes you stronger.

One of the guys mentioned your name in the garden yesterday and I realized I hadn’t caught up with you in a couple weeks.

The grow looks great. You’re doing a great job.

1 Like

@bob31

Thanks Bob. I’ve always said that what doesn’t kill me today just pisses me off more than I was yesterday :slight_smile:

It’s funny how I don’t even think about the grow anymore. It’s just there and I give them what they need when they need it and it just goes along nicely.

When I harvested my last grow I remember saying that the buds were Airy however now that they’ve been curing since July 20th they are actually big and very dense. Fooled me. Much better crop than my first one. So they have been curing for 3 months so they should be perfect right about now.

Hopefully you’ll see me around here more often but since I’m having not a single growing crisis I feel a little lost as to what to post :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You can just post an update. I do one on my journal every week or so.

I just had some of my first blueberry I harvested about the same time as yours and it’s got a nice smooth berry flavor with a creeping buzz that takes about 15 minutes to catch on full strength. I harvested her with mostly milky trichomes so I could still get out of the chair when I want but it’s a chore hahaha. Hope this makes sense it’s been about 20 minutes since I had a bowl.

1 Like

@bob31

Sounds like a very pleasant evening for you. I keep wanting to plant the Purple Haze seed that @Willd gave me but I keep making clones and they keep growing fantastically. Two weeks ago I clipped a couple of branches off of one of the plants that are now in flower and just toss them into a cup of water. Two weeks later I looked and there were Roots Galore. Last week I took a handful of Roots organic soil and dumped it into the cup just for some nutrients and to see what would happen and they are still growing like weeds. I have the best luck with clones.

I think I’m going to take me a shower, smoke a bowl full, and put in a movie.

3 Likes

Sounds like a plan! I’m watching the John Wayne movie cowboys on the insp channel and flipping between game 7 of the ALCS. And having some blueberry Cannabis and blueberry beer!

2 Likes

@bob31

For me it’s my old standby, The Right Stuff. And be careful of all that blueberry. We don’t want you waking up looking like this tomorrow. Have a great night.

6 Likes

Just a few photos of the progress.

12 Likes

They look great @BobWags nothing better than a full tent!

1 Like

@bob31

Thanks Bob. This really has become too easy. No problems & no drama. They are just happily growing away.

4 Likes

The net is bulging upwards towards the center. Much more dramatic looking onto it with your own eyes. I rather like the way it looks.

8 Likes

Its becoming somewhat out of control jungle. I think I have to do some maneuvering through the net to get a little separation going on.

9 Likes

Glad to see the girls are looking great.
@BobWags

How long have they been flowering now?