1st grow-MA-White Widow

Dammit, @Uhawl
Now you have me craving chili dogs which I know I will have to prepare the moment I get home. And I don’t even smoke during the day. Reminder to self: pick up onions on the way home.

5 Likes

Speaking of onions… the wife made a blooming onion yesterday. Much better than outbacks… she made a dill sauce that was ooh ohh good.

3 Likes

Sounds amazing right now lol. Hits from the bong lol

1 Like

@Uhawl

I love those! Never tried to cook them. I presume you use a deep fryer but what do I know. I do have a deep fryer by the way. It must be my Southern blood. Okay so I was born in California but I was born in Southern California, dammit!

3 Likes

Right on @BobWags. My dad used to say… in ref to being from the south/nobody’s perfect. I wasn’t born in Texas, but he got me there as quick as he could. My mom went into labor while she was stationed at Reese AFB but they had to drive to Clovis NM for my delivery… gotta love the Military

2 Likes

@BobWags love a good chili dog with onions and mustard and cheese. Yum.

3 Likes

Top notch Bob!

1 Like

@Uhawl

Troublemaker :rofl:

1 Like

@Whodat66

I just now got the joke. I tend to be a little slow these days.

3 Likes

Are you on drugs???

1 Like

@Whodat66 :rofl:

Uhhhhhhh…huh? Well, why do you think they call it dope?

@bob31 @Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @Capt_Seeweed @kabongster @TxGrowman

Since my last grow was my first grow, I’m still inexperienced at this. I had many bud sites but the buds themselves at the largest were maybe 4 inches long. My present grow some of the buds are about the same as my last however some are so much larger. One in fact is nearly nine inches long at this point.

So I’m including a photo of it and my question is, do any of you know if this will be one bud or will several branch out from the lower part? It sure looks and feels like one long one to me.

9 Likes

Very nice @BobWags
Your first grow had lots of issues holding the growth back
Your seeing what happens when your grow Goes well buddy
Nice job :+1: :cowboy_hat_face: :v: CB

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

Thanks CB. As always I appreciate your input and encouragement. I took one of my tall skinny clones, that I have not topped but only did some super cropping, and put it into the flower tent last night. I have too many clones for the small tent so thought I would just put it in the flower tent and see what happens.

2 Likes

Thats a nice looking bud! @BobWags very nice!

1 Like

It will very likely try to conjoin into itself forming one bud

3 Likes

Looking good @BobWags I am betting it turns into one monster bud. Keep 'er going. :cowboy_hat_face::motorcycle:

1 Like

Fingers crossed!

1 Like

@bob31 @Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @Capt_Seeweed @kabongster @TxGrowman

One other difference in this grow as opposed to my first grow is at every feeding as well as 2 out of three water-only waterings I add Roots Organic HPK. No sign of nutrient burn at all. I also add half strength cal-mag at every watering and at every feeding.

6 Likes

@Majiktoker

Did you get that harness built yet?

1 Like