1st grow-MA-White Widow

@bob31

I think in about six or seven weeks I’m going to be in trouble in my little 2 x 2 x 4 clone tent.

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

Yeah, we do and I don’t know how much longer I can keep up with this schedule. It’s starting to take its toll. But alas I will be up at 3 tomorrow morning yet again and then again on Saturday.

Saturday is going to suuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I work right there off the Boston Common and as I’m sure you have heard there’s going to be another protest going on and this one is going to be huge. Our company has already notified us of what to do in case of vandalism and went over evacuation procedures in case of craziness. I don’t think it’s going to get that much out of hand but who knows?

1 Like

I just got home from a long day at work and a ride out to Wayland to pick up a 4 head studio photography strobe lighting system, along with professional reflective umbrellas and softboxes and air-cushioned light stands along with a few other odds and ends. I found them on Craigslist and bought them from a very nice married couple living in the most beautiful home and surroundings I’ve seen in a long time. From them I also bought a great used top of the line Nikon zoom lens which I’ve wanted for a long time. Total cost to me was $375. A total steal. I’m happy as a pig in slop.

Today is full nute day for both plants and for me it’s chilidog night. With each day these buds are growing longer and fatter as I, with each day, am growing older and shorter. Maybe it’s the chili dogs?

5 Likes

Dude, for a first grow, you are amazing!

@Whodat66

Thanks but this is my second grow. These are clones from my first grow. Everybody here on this site saved my first grow with their help otherwise I would have never made it to the second grow.

3 Likes

I’m practicing until my house sells (divorce) and I can move to a free state.

1 Like

@Whodat66

I’m sorry to hear about your divorce. Not easy. I’ve been through it myself. There is life after divorce though, thank God.

It is nice to be able to grow legally and not have to worry about it. I stay within my legal limit of plant count and on hand smokable reserves :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No worries. I am retired military, and as I retired I got evidence that she was a cheating whore. She was good breeding stock though, because I have 3 awesome daughters and a grandson and granddaughter that cannot be matched.

I was on a “refill as needed” opiate scrip, and found a better way. Smoked in high school, but didn’t until I retired.

4 Likes

@Whodat66

Don’t hold back. Just tell us what you really feel :slight_smile: I’m happy you have wonderful kids. I’ve wanted to be a dad since I was 12 and I’m the only one of my family who hasn’t been popping them out like Toaster Strudels on a Sunday morning family gathering. My one true regret is not being able to be a dad which is what I wanted more than anything. I’m a favorite uncle several times over so I will take that.

I haven’t smoked since the early 80s until recently so I know how you feel. I have terrible joint pain at times and I’ve had insomnia for almost 30 years so it’s helping with both. I’m glad you found a solution to the chemical medications.

4 Likes

Oh, that wasn’t a private message? :wink:

2 Likes

@Whodat66

Yeah, private amongst us large group of stoners :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Retired in late 2013, since then I got rid of 300lbs. I lost 45 of them.:thinking:

Seriously though, pain management is easier without all the side effects. And google “dependa” for giggles.

1 Like

@Whodat66

Sounds like you’re on a roll. Keep it up. “Extra Stupenda-dependa points”. I can relate to many of those listed. Makes me shudder just thinking about them. Uh-Oh, flashback!

Oh, the struggles of the dependapatamus…

1 Like

@Whodat66
Excruciating.

1 Like

I’m at day 27 of flower and these buds right now are bigger than the mother plants (that they came off of) were at harvest. I attribute this to having correct pH throughout this grow as well as a regular feed schedule which I was not able to do with the mother plants. Also I did less topping so there are less bud sites but they are so much bigger.

11 Likes

Stacking up nice @BobWags! My favorite part of the grow!

1 Like

Contrary to popular belief… @BobWags. Chili dogs aren’t what’s helping your buds flourish… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@MattyBear

I get a little nervous during the flower stage. I equate veg and flower to cooking and baking. With cooking/vegging you can mess up as you go along and adjust as necessary. In flower/baking you better do it correctly from the start because there’s not much room for adjustment as you go. Better get it right from the start or start over.

7 Likes

I like the analogy… and I’ll take two chili dogs once there done… extra cheese on top plz

2 Likes