1st grow-MA-White Widow

Tag me when your ready @MindlessCorpse

@BobWags looking great buddy i knew youd eventually get ahold of it with out needing constant supervision :smile:

1 Like

@Majiktoker

Itā€™s that constant supervision that got me here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally made it home after some seven hours on the road on the bike. There were more people today who nearly took me out than any other time since Iā€™ve been riding motorcycles and thatā€™s a long long time. Most of these people I can see are texting on their phones at 65 miles an hour and changing lanes straight into me. Happened four times in an Eight Mile Stretch. I wonā€™t even mention what happened in Boston itself. I think it might be time to sell the bike and maybe buy a new camera body.

Anyway lunch was great out in the woods. Itā€™s usually very quiet but there was some man with either his children or grandchildren about 5 and 4 years old and he had them in the water and did nothing but yell at the top of his lungs throughout the 45 minutes I was there. They were about 30 feet from me. Nothing like a peaceful setting with your lunch hearing a grown manā€™s hoarse voice echoing off the trees and the hills.

Then I got home and opened the tent and felt good. You can tell by the leaf edges that thereā€™s some heat stress going on but thereā€™s just no way I can control it at this point. Itā€™s been so hot here and the tent is a constant 88Ā° minimum. In any case they are still doing well. Got a little white powder appearing on them which is always a pleasure to see.

6 Likes

These are the Clones?

Must be nice to be able to get out and do a bit of riding. I gave bikes up in '93 when I had moved to Florida. Too many teen-aged girls doing 80+mph while driving with their elbows and putting makeup onā€¦

2 Likes

@MindlessCorpse

Itā€™s still the same only make-up has become Facebook, and its no longer just teenage girls but half the driving population.

Yes, these are the 1st round of clones. 4 smaller clones, which are becoming big, in the small tent. I will be running out of room in there well before the flower tent is ready for the transfer. Bad timing but Iā€™m learning.

Actually they are getting freshly harvested harsh bud and you are getting them good stuff lol

1 Like

@Majiktoker

Iā€™ve actually had a couple of the same problems this time around as I did the first time. In my first grow one of the plants had phosphorus deficiency several times and so the clone from her has also been susceptible to that but this time around I was able to spot it early and adjust the nutrients to take care of it.

Iā€™m glad I asked so many questions, even some of the very stupid ones, because you and others gave me the answers which actually stuck in my brain. But donā€™t relax just yet. Iā€™m sure I will be back with more questions and concerns :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Hey @BobWags
Looking great
Where you get that free stuff from bro looks good and should help :+1:

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971

Those four bottles of microbe nutrients was given to me by the kid at the hydro store. We always have great conversations when Iā€™m in there and heā€™s a successful grower himself so Iā€™ve gotten some great pointers from him.

I havenā€™t used any of them yet as I have to put my usual nutrients find a different schedule because I donā€™t want to over feed these girls. Iā€™ve just been too lazy to do it so far but I will figure out the calculations here this week.

But now itā€™s 4:01 a.m. and I have to get my butt to my car to drive into town for work. Have a great day!

1 Like

You too bro good deal
I hear you waiting for my train myself :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Happy growing bro lol all soon

1 Like

how good do they look licks lips

1 Like

Lol ill answer when I can Ive been rebuilding a wire harness for my car they discontinued it so the only way I get it back is rebuild it

1 Like

Howā€™s it going Bob? @BobWags

@bob31

Howdy, Bob. Things are okay. Everything is as it should be, as far as growing is concerned. Buds are forming nicely. My small tent with the four clones is beginning to become overgrown. Iā€™ve already run out of room and I still have another six weeks minimum to go before I can put them in the big tent.

Whatā€™s going to end up happening is I will have to put all four of them into the flower tent when the time comes. The only reason I will do that is because I would hate to throw away one or two mature plants.

I did very little topping on the two big plants that are flowering. I did some fimming and quite a bit of super cropping just to do a different type of grow from the first I did. There are less buds on this grow than the first but they are much bigger. I did it this way just to compare the final yields on both grows.

Week 3 of flower:

10 Likes

Looking grest brother woohoo
Scrog looks super :+1:

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

Thanks. So far, so good. I think I finally have the knack of thisā€¦ Somewhat. But now itā€™s time to get inside and get to work. The birds arenā€™t even out yet :frowning:

@BobWags I feel your pain bro we keep similar schedules and Iā€™d say you got the hang of it for sure
Lot of lessons learned and learned well from the looks of it :+1: Happy growing and have a great day bro ttyl :v:CB

2 Likes

Very Nice Bob. I think we all said it would get easier! Look at that man you could teach the course now!

Good to hear everything is on par. Iā€™d rather have a crowded tent than an empty tent! @BobWags

2 Likes

Looking awesome, @bobwags

1 Like

Looking far out !..lol

1 Like