1st grow-MA-White Widow

Click your HEELS and think , “THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE HOME”. LOL !!! Still great job on your clones BEAUTIFUL !!

MB

1 Like

No fortunately I take the GL D to Longwood

1 Like

Hahhaha your too funny @bobwags
Glad you are getting a good handle on things it’s cool when someone has the issues you did sticks with it and blossoms into a knowledgeable cultivator :+1:
Good for you my friend
As we all do keep learning reading and trying new things brother we can never learn enough IMO

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971

Thank you. Everything I learned I learned from all of you so you should all pat yourselves on the back for a job well done.

The flowers on these clones are looking so much better than the flowers from the mother plants they came from. I Can’t Tell You Why other than just guessing it’s because I have the pH under control.

2 Likes

Pistils are popping up like mad. Looking at the last photo here I tucked all those branches under the scrog yesterday and this is what they have become in a 24-hour period.

6 Likes

Every year in my little country town , 3 months out of the summer , nothing but tourist , Grrr :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: We call them SKUKES!!! There a pain in a** , they come for 3 months out of the year and act like they own the town. so RUDE !!!
MB

2 Likes

@MBgrower I know the type. Boy, do I KNOW the type. Just a few more weeks then many stay home.

2 Likes

Sounds like the cape…total A-holes…sorry if I get a bit salty with my language…neighbor rents house next to me and they constantly park in my driveway…and use the dirt road as a raceway… :racing_car:

2 Likes

@Capt_Seeweed

Maybe it’s time to put on the hockey mask at midnight and scare the bejesus out of them.

2 Likes

Now that would be more my son’s way of handling it… lol :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

And he is the cellar dweller in the house…need I say more… :ghost:

2 Likes

These clones are out performing the mother plants that they came from. Quite impressive to watch. The brown and purple colors are only the effect of the photo editor and not the true colors.

9 Likes

Impressive Bob!
Hope you had a nice ride today

1 Like

Thanks @North_East_Newbie and yes, the ride was one of my best. So many bikes were out on those country roads today that I felt part of an exclusive club. It was a good day. I hope yours was as good.

2 Likes

@Majiktoker @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @garrigan62 @kabongster @Sl1 @TxGrowman @Willd

I ran by the hydro store today and bought four fabric smart pots for the clones. Two 3 gal and two 2 gal. Also picked up another bottle of pH meter calibration fluid. As I was leaving the kid called out to me to come back and he gave me this sample box of four different bottles of microbes. Each bottle contains 4 fluid ounces.

I’m wondering if any of you have heard of this product or have actually used it?

4 Likes

I haven’t @BobWags But looks interesting for free! hahaha

1 Like

I use photosynthesis plus and it rocks!!!

2 Likes

@Fever

How exactly do you use it for cannabis? Appreciate any help you can give.

I agree. Kind of like winning a raffle. He told me that the rooting solution works amazingly well. So far I haven’t needed any help with clones because I’m overrun with them but it will be interesting to try it.

1 Like

Once a week I put it in either a feeding or a water regimine
It stinks like a sewer and the roots love it. I talked to a plumber who says it smells just like what he deals with at work in the pipes. He said he saw roots gravitating to that stuff in the pipe in the dark!!!

3ml per 1/2 gal once a week

:grinning:

1 Like