1 purple haze, 1gold leaf and 1 sour diesel all fem seeds

Already that big at week 4 of flower?! You’re gonna have some massive buds dude, great job!!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Hope so lol

Mine at 4 weeks (technically 2 weeks after the flower stretch time). Yours are much bigger!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I removed the stretch time myself so I figure it is either 6 weeks from that or week 4 of flowering.

1 Like

Had to go out of town for a few weeks for work. Came home to a few issues but we are dealing with them.

3 Likes

ohhhh la,la @Ds401…looking great!!

1 Like

Thank you. Switching the lights to 10-14 for the last few weeks tonight

Gold leaf is a beast man

3 Likes

Just about harvest time

7 Likes

Nice journal! I was wondering what kind of LED’S you use and how many? & Def update us on that dry harvest weight I’m interested.

awesome pics @Ds401 i bet that is going to be some great smoke!

1 Like

It’s a viparspectra 600 watt reflector series, I am using 1 in a 2x4x6 area

4 Likes

So I remember someone complaining about ILGM genetics. Well I just harvested my 1st plant it was the purple haze. I made mistakes, it was far from perfect. I used the knowledge you.great folks help me gain over the last 100 days (Got my badge🖒) and now im happy to say i have 276.4 grams before it is dry I will weight it again after it’s dried. My 1st real grow and I got a 10oz plant in a 2x4x6 closet. Best thing is i think that is the smallest of the 3 of them. Gold leaf is next

3 Likes

Gold leaf all trim.and hung to dry, 280.5 grams

1 Like

1st try at cloning also

5 Likes

Sour d is all cleaned up 189.9 grams before dried. Can’t wait to.sre what the total dry weight will be and of course the quality

It’s some stuff I’m going to buy tomorrow called clone x it’s the bomb are you using that

3 Likes

That Is correct

How did those clones turn out ???