1 purple haze, 1gold leaf and 1 sour diesel all fem seeds

I feel like a total dick this is the first time I’ve seen your journal I would love to watch this you are doing outstanding looks great !!!

2 Likes

Lol no worries, appreciate it sir. I’m just trying not to screw up to bad.

1 Like

Looks like your doing just fine bother

1 Like

Netting is up

2 Likes

How high above the plants do you have the netting?

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

@ktreez420 they are 10 inches under the net.

1 Like

@Ds401

@bob31 sent me this on a forum topic check it out:

You want the scrog net or screen down low so you can start tucking the plant into the netting. The net is used to help spread out the plant until she fills in the entire space you have available or want to fill. This keep the plant all at the same height. Everytime she gets taller somewhere you need to tuck her under again.

Once you start flowering the stems harden off and you can’t do any further tucking into the net or screen.

Hope this helps!

5 Likes

Appreciate it

1 Like

@Onlythebest79 is it to late to scrog then or can I just lower the net now?

1 Like

@ds401 those stems are going to be hardening off very quickly so that the can support the buds. The idea of the SCROG is to keep tucking the tops under the net so that the plant spreads out and covers a larger area. I think your a bit too late for that.I went back and you started seeing pistils a week ago.

I mean you can try, but I’m not sure it’s really going to be any benefit to you. Maybe tie back some of the branches to allow good light penetration if they are still flexible enough.(LST)

3 Likes

I second what @bob31 just told you

3 Likes

Yea that is what I am currently doing. Again appreciate it gentlemen

Here is quick update everyone is doing well.

6 Likes

Debating if I want to continue to veg or flip to flower

1 Like

@Ds401 it’s up to you on how much time you want to devote to vegging them. They look pretty good to me. Flip a coin!

1 Like

My choose was made last night when I cracked a couples branches tieing them down I will be veging for a bit longer

3 Likes

Looking good though,a couple days or weeks will only add to your yeild😎

1 Like

Yea waited this long at this point I want the most out of it. I am in no rush

1 Like

@Ds401

Great job you’re doing there. I have a Purple Haze seed given to me by @Willd so I’m curious what the characteristics of that plant will be.

And what exactly is Mammoth P? I have a small bottle that I picked up at the convention in April as a sample. I did not use any as it looks like it’s super concentrated and I’m not even sure what the heck it is.

I’m not going to lie I have no idea what it is to be honest other then the fact the bottle says active microbial. I got 4 sample bottles, was reading someone else post saying they use it every watering so I said let me try that. It’s only 1ML per gallon so it last. The purple haze so far is my favorite looking of the three(goldleaf is a bush). The PH was growing thin and tall with tight nodes. If I did not keep tieing it down it would be much taller then the other two. The leaves are beautiful to me, can’t wait to flower them all.

1 Like